I love having my ass eaten. Any positions work for me, though my favourite is lying face down and spreading. It gives tops a great position to work their magic and then whatever might else develop while we’re in that position 😉.

I also love to eat a nice smooth ass when the opportunity arises 😜

• Like 2

I predominantly bottom, but I love eating ass for long periods of time while a guy completely relaxes his hole.  I especially love eating a verbal tops ass while another fucks me from behind and they switch off.  

• Upvote 1

13 hours ago, Trans4breed said:

I love having my ass eaten. Any positions work for me, though my favourite is lying face down and spreading. It gives tops a great position to work their magic and then whatever might else develop while we’re in that position 😉.

I also love to eat a nice smooth ass when the opportunity arises 😜

gonna have to remember that when I finally get a piece of my girl ❤️

• 1 month later...

I love eating ass.  My boyfriends and I in Europe would often just eat each other's asses all night.  In the US this seems to not be a thing though (most people here don't want to eat ass that long).

• Like 2

Another bottom here who loves eating ass and having my ass eaten.   I love having the top spreading his ass cheeks while sitting on my face so I can really dig my tongue deep in there and suck on his hole.  However, it is also enjoyable burying my face in his ass from behind.  Many of my tops love to have their holes rimmed and sucked on and it is my honor and privilege to do it.  I also enjoy burying my face and tongue into another fucked out cream filled bottom and suck the cum out of his hole

Edited by bjbottom
  • Piggy 1

Bottom here and love to eat ass. My favorite is when a guy sits on my face. That way, he can reach back and spread his cheeks wide so that my tongue can get in deep. Love to lick, suck, and tongue fuck a sweet hole. Bonus points for a hairy ass and hole but any hole is good. Whe I’m getting my ass eaten, I like being on all fours with my ass open wide for the tongue and eventual cock that will be working it over. 

• Piggy 1

I agree with Darkroom Taker. Sadly, a precious few will protest that they hate rimming another guy's ass or have their own eaten. Most who haven't experienced will love their ass eaten by those of us who find it pleasurable to do so.

• Like 1

On 7/9/2021 at 2:05 PM, fuckholedc said:

I love eating ass.  My boyfriends and I in Europe would often just eat each other's asses all night.  In the US this seems to not be a thing though (most people here don't want to eat ass that long).

I'd love to eat kiss and suck on an ass all night 

Not everyone likes this,and I was pretty late to the party in trying it.A young man and I had been flirting for a while and finally wound up at a motel naked buzzed on weed.His cute lil ass winked at me as he was on all fours looking over his shoulder at me....took a good hit of poppers and stuck my tongue against his pucker,then felt it yield then tighten up,then yield again.He had never been rimmed and I had never done this either but it was an intoxicatingly consuming experience.Feeling him openning up,thrusting gently against my face and tongue.My cock hard and dripping throbbing at the prospect of fucking him.He oppened up so my tongue raced into him again and again.Pulled my tongue out and ran it up his spine and kissed his neck as my hard cockhead speared him and sank into his still quiverring hole.Hard fast fuck and cumming deep him still pushing back on me...it was so fucking intense!Don't do it very often but rimming is a fast track to fucking for some.:)

• Like 6

1 hour ago, chargedodger said:

Not everyone likes this,and I was pretty late to the party in trying it.A young man and I had been flirting for a while and finally wound up at a motel naked buzzed on weed.His cute lil ass winked at me as he was on all fours looking over his shoulder at me....took a good hit of poppers and stuck my tongue against his pucker,then felt it yield then tighten up,then yield again.He had never been rimmed and I had never done this either but it was an intoxicatingly consuming experience.Feeling him openning up,thrusting gently against my face and tongue.My cock hard and dripping throbbing at the prospect of fucking him.He oppened up so my tongue raced into him again and again.Pulled my tongue out and ran it up his spine and kissed his neck as my hard cockhead speared him and sank into his still quiverring hole.Hard fast fuck and cumming deep him still pushing back on me...it was so fucking intense!Don't do it very often but rimming is a fast track to fucking for some.:)

I couldn't agree more with this.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Menbendovr said:

I couldn't agree more with this.

Thanks.I am a bit embarressed about how much I like doing this.This young man and I were actually introduced by a mutual friend who is a lesbian.She thought we should meet and worked hard to make it happen for her two best friends.Next time I saw her after the motel encounter she took one look at me and knew she had been successful.She wanted all details and I told her at lunch break.She was SO happy...Made me re-examine my attitudes towards lesbians and now see them as unusually good at matchmaking 4 gay men.Strange but true.I owe her a great deal of thanks.:)

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, chargedodger said:

Thanks.I am a bit embarressed about how much I like doing this.This young man and I were actually introduced by a mutual friend who is a lesbian.She thought we should meet and worked hard to make it happen for her two best friends.Next time I saw her after the motel encounter she took one look at me and knew she had been successful.She wanted all details and I told her at lunch break.She was SO happy...Made me re-examine my attitudes towards lesbians and now see them as unusually good at matchmaking 4 gay men.Strange but true.I owe her a great deal of thanks.:)

That's fantastic.  It's great to have friends like that.