Absolutely luv ass eating, my ass eaten, tongue fucking is more like it, before, during, and especially after fucking and breeding. Luv to grind on a hot, hungry tongue, my cheeks spread wide, my hole pushed out hard, and that tongue working it’s way in deep. And when I’m eating ass, it’s any ass, preferably filled with all sorts of nasty filth!

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

I love getting my ass eaten by the men using it. the only time I don’t is when I am full of multiple mens loads and guys are eating my hard earned cum. unless they suck it out of my ass and spit it into my face while they run a train on my sluthole. thats just good “clean” fun

• Piggy 1

• 1 month later...

I can eat ass all day long as it's hairy, ripe, unshowered and undouched. My favorite activity, cleaning ripe holes up. Better yet if he kisses me after I finish. I eat ass like Cookie Monster goes after cookies. "ME LIKE ASS"

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

I don’t get to eat ass a lot because I prefer to lick only if it’s not hairy and for some reason that has been a needle in a haystack search in Dallas and Austin. Also many guys who are tops don’t like to receive rim Jon but like to give it. I’m a bottom and just crave licking ass! The way a man’s ass looks when it’s waxed shaved groomed or just the tiniest bit of hair drives me insane!! I have cum many times just eating a man’s ass! Also if it’s an older guys smooth hole I go crazy thinking how he walks around with that sweet ass not getting the attention it deserves and that makes me cum instantly 

13 hours ago, BlkBttm4fun said:

Also many guys who are tops don’t like to receive rim Jon but like to give it.

I'm a bottom who doesn't particularly like rimming a hole. I do it to a top who likes to get rimmed before the fuck, but I do it to get him horny.

I love it when at the sauna a guy with a limp cock walks into my room, he starts rimming my hole and his cock begins to grow, he fucks me, breeds me, and leaves. I love it!

• 2 weeks later...

I think eating a hairy hole has taken over my obsession for sucking cock. The last pig party I went to I ate so much ass!!! It was fantastic. I think I probably fucked all the asses I ate too. It’s the best way to thank a bottom for sharing his hole. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

I love to eat ass. For me the best time is under a rim seat or having the guy just sit on my face. Its hot to set up times and have an anon guy sit on your face while you are blindfolded.

My nips are hot wired so its great when the op plays with my nips as i devour his ass.

Also a fan of felching out my load or anyones loads out of an ass

• Like 2