TWINK FOLLOWS BBC TO ‘THE LAIR’

DutchBBfucker

It was a warm sunny day and Damian was hanging around in the park. Damian is a hot looking lean muscular skaterboy that just turn 18 last month. At school he had enough girls hanging around him and he fooled around with several of them, but it never resulted in sex. Maybe because he didn’t know if he liked the idea of fucking a pussy.

Damian had a good view on the basketball court where 2 hot muscular black guys shooting hoops. They are only wearing sneakers and shorts so Damian has a perfect view on the sweating glistening on their body. Both are hot but one of them get Damian attention; a young stallion (around 23), firm jaw line, and a lean but muscular body. The stallions shorts hang low around his waist so Damian can see the perfect V-lines and not a sixpack but an eightpack. Without realising Damian begins to massage his crotch and start to daydream.

Damian was ‘dreaming’ so long that he didn’t register that the guys stopped balling and that the stallions friend left. Then he was awoken out of his trance by a loud “Ey”. He look right at the man of his dreams standing in front of him. “If you like what you see, and if you want to see more… follow me!” said the stallion and walked away. Damian was confused but the horny feeling and his curiosity was strong. He followed the hot black guy out of the park and to a warehouse. They arrive at door with a sign above it saying ‘The Lair’ and a small sign on the door saying ‘Private XXX club. Non-members on invite only’. He rang the bell and a guy opened the door. “Hey Liam, come in… you brought a new face i see?” said the guy. Liam nodded and went inside and without hesitating Damian followed. They entered a hall with a ‘coat-check’. “Two special Gatorade’s please!” says Liam to the guy behind the counter. The guy hands him two bottles and Liam passes one to Damian and say “It’s so hot outside”. Damian thanks Liam and start gulping down the ‘special’ drink. “Damn you’re thirsty!” says Liam smiling, “Ever been at a club like this?” asks Liam. “No! To be honest i don’t have much sexual experience except fooling around with a few girls” replies Damian. “But curious otherwise you wouldn’t follow me without hesitation” says Liam whilst giving Damian a wink. Damian starts blushing.

“No worries dude! I will explain everything. To start… You need to drop off all your clothing here… in this club everyone is nude… this way you can see exactly want someone has to offer” says Liam. “I hope you’re not shy” continues Liam as he start to take off his shoes. Then he drops his shorts and Damian looks with amazement at the semi-hard huge cock dangling between his legs. Damian excitement start to grow again and he starts to take of his cloths. He didn’t realise that his cock already reacted to all the excitement so when he dropped his short his hard 7” cock sprang forward.

“Second rule is that you need to take a shower so follow me” said Liam as he walked towards a dimly lighted room. Both of them jumped under a shower and the warm water starts flowing over their bodies. Damian begins to feel a bit lightheaded and drowsy. Liam sees this and grabs the boy and holds him in his strong muscular arms. “Feels good huh?” whispered Liam in Damians ears. Damian replies with a small moan. “As a unexperienced boy it’s good to be a bit relaxed.. makes cleaning easier” tells Liam. Liam then calls for some help and a young guy walks inside with a hose and a bucket. He attaches the hose to a tap and lubes up the other end before shoving it deep in Damian’s ass. Damian shrieks in pain. Then the young guy opens the tap and Damians ass begins to fill up with water. Damian starts moaning and tries to get loose but Liam tightens it’s grip and whispers “Relax and it will be over soon!”. After half a minute the young guy pulls out the hose. A torrent of water comes out Damian’s ass and in to the bucket. He repeats this several times until the water that comes out is clear. Then the young guy gets out a big syringe (without a needle) filled with a special mixture and shoots the contents deep in Damians ass. Damian moans that his ass starts to burn. “Stop your moaning!” said Liam strict. After both are dried off he leads Damian into a new room with a big bed in a middle and several slings and fuckbenches surrounding it. There are at least 8 twinks occupying several slings and benches whilst being used by a muscular guy. Damian sees that these guys are either black or latino, whilst all twinks are white. Liam puts Damian in the middle of the room on the bed. Damian begins to feel warm and he mind begin to rage. The sounds of fucking and moaning start to fuck with his brain. He begins to feel more hornier than he ever felt before and he lets himself fall back on the bed. His ass starts to twitch and itch uncontrollably. He pulls up one leg to try and reach it with his hand. He rams two fingers inside and begins to massage his ass to relief the feeling. This doesn’t have enough effect so he adds a third finger and starts to work his virgin ass open. Liam looks at Damian and says “Yeah boy… get in there!”.

Damian twists and turnes in all manners to try to add another finger but without succes. “Shall i help you and fill your hungry hole” asks Liam. Damian nodded fierce. Liam puts the boys legs on his shoulders and moves into place behind the boy. He then moves his upper body forward and on top of Damian. His body weight is pinning the boy down. Then Damian feels something big and slippery poking his asshole. It’s the semi-hard cock of Liam. “My huge 13 inch cock is going to fill your virgin hole… RAW… And i will fuck you so hard that your ass will stay wide open” says Liam with a dirty. “And i will breed your ass with my cum… over and over and over… and you can’t do anything about it!” Liam concludes.

The T that Damian got in his ass in the shower begins to take over his mind, but the words that this hung stallion said also strike fear inside this virgin. Damian begins to struggle and tries to wiggle out from under Liam. Without effect. Liam starts laughing because this is exactly what he wants because he gets turned on when boys try to resist. Slowly his cock starts filling up with blood and the growing cock begins to push against the boys virgin hole. Damian feels his ass getting stretched more and begins moaning and pleading Liam to stop! This turns on Liam more and he starts oozing pre-cum whilst his cock grows bigger and harder. The stress on the Damians ass gets bigger and bigger until it gives way. The boy cries out as the 13 inch cock begins to move deeper inside. After 5 minute and 10 inches Liam feels a new obstruction; the secondary internal sphincter. “NO TIME FOR THIS!” grunts Liam. He pulls out for 80% and rams his cock inside, but without effect. He repeats this again and at the third time it gives way and Liam is balls deep inside the ‘virgin’ ass. Damian screams out in pain and begins to spasme uncontrollably. The both sphincters contract sending Liam over the edge and with a loud grunt he starts to unload his first batch of cum deep inside the boy. When Damian starts to relax again Liam begins fucking the boys ass, picking up the pace with each stroke. Damian moans load while getting his ass fucked non-stop. After 45 minutes and 4 loads Liam pulls out leaving an wide open hole that starts oozing cum.

HOT ENOUGH FOR A NEXT CHAPTER???

• Like 23
  • Upvote 4
  • Piggy 15
  • Thanks 3

9 hours ago, DutchBBfucker said:

HOT ENOUGH FOR A NEXT CHAPTER???

My cock appears to be giving a big thumbs up for your first installment. Looking forward to part two.