Does wanting to BB mean you have to take loads?

ScaredAndShy

If you are fucking bareback it's implicit that you're gonna be willing to take his load. And to be honest, if someone isn't willing to then they're a little bit stupid, because the difference in STI transmission isn't huge. There is a difference, but it's not of an order of magnitude worth considering.

I'm a total cum slut, for me there's nothing better than a cock unloading in my mouth LOVE LOVE LOVE the feeling of a load filling my mouth and LOVE swallowing.  That being said, it's always up to the top where he cums, I'm there to please him.  When I'm taking bare cock I beg for him to pull out and feed me, roughly half do, the other half breed me.  While it's hot feeling a load run down my leg, it's so much better going down my throat.  When taking wrapped cock, I always remove the condom and dump the reward into my mouth.  

Why the fuck would any man want to pull his bare cock out of some sluts hole when we are ready to cum? lt makes no sense. The bitch aint getting pregnant and we don't really care if we knock up some slut. lf I'm in your ass, it's gonna be raw every time, and l'm burying it as deep as I can and shooting my load up in your guts. l expect to be thanked, faggots.

• Like 7
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

“Have to”? No. I have the right to say “stop” at any time. Personally, it’s highly j likely I ever would, but that isn’t the question. 

On 6/2/2021 at 5:48 PM, Menbendovr said:

Absolutely agree!  Loads belong inside your hole otherwise they are totally wasted.

As a top, If you tell me you want me to pull out and cum on your back, ass, mouth etc. I wont fuck you. I wanna cum deep inside your hole and I don't do pull outs.

• Like 3
  • Piggy 2

2 hours ago, bihairy said:

As a top, If you tell me you want me to pull out and cum on your back, ass, mouth etc. I wont fuck you. I wanna cum deep inside your hole and I don't do pull outs.

Exactly as I want and expect.

• Upvote 1