I’m not sure where to post “True Stories”, and posting a wall of text response to a thread can get lost in the shuffle. I suppose this would belong in “Where did you get (or give) your last load?” - but it seems like one would need to keep posting to that thread every time they got a new load. 😈 Maybe it should be its own subforum. Enough rambling…

Making A Return

I just got back from a quick Home Depot run. Masked up, but fully dressed, I had to do a return. When I was done, I went to the restrooms and since the men’s was empty, I went in and occupied a stall. 

It was only a minute or so before footsteps entered the next stall; turns out this guy was following me to see if he could get a good look. He signaled for understall, which I replied in turn, and then got on all fours on the bathroom stall floor. I quickly hiked up my skirt (I didn’t have panties on) and slid my pussy back for him to access. 

I heard rustling and then felt him slowly slide in me as he held my wide hips; he had suited up. Glancing back to my hips I saw his wedding band; I love when a married guy can’t pass up my pussy. I wasn’t having any of condom, but I let him ride for a few minutes to make sure I had him where I wanted him. 

I’m sure a lot of you gurls know the motion - slip forward, quickly slide off the condom, slide back hard and fast before he can react. Now I was on the floor of the Home Depot bathroom taking this stranger’s bare cock. I pulled my sheer white top up and quickly undid my front close black bra, then guided this guy’s big hands from my wide hips to my hanging jiggling tits. 

When he realized he had real tits in his hands (I love when this happens!), he groped my boobs, then found my very hard nipples and started twisting and pinching and pulling them. 

Just then more footsteps, and the guy buried in my cunt froze in place. Most of the time guys will quickly jump up on the toilet, pull their legs up, or even leave. The guy who walked in entered the stall on the other side of me to pee, but I couldn’t wait; my pussy felt sooo good with this stranger’s cock filling it under the stall. I started moving my hips to ride as he stayed frozen.

I reveled in how slutty I felt on that floor. A soft moan forced its way out of my lips, making its way around the vape that’s always hanging from my lips when I’m somewhere that a cigarette can’t be (and wafting out of my stall as I rode). My guy was still frozen in fear, but my moan attracted the guy in the next stall, who peeked under and got an eyeful of my fat tits and as much of my made up face as he could see with the mask on, plus my hard clit hanging down and swaying in rhythm.

Before I knew it, he was holding his phone down below the stall wall, and I was yet again being recoded by a stranger doing understall - another of many recordings I’ll never see until they finally makes their way online one day.

Right about then my guy yanked down hard on my nipples and grunted, I felt that familiar spark as his cock pulsed and his head swelled in my cunt; I looked into the other guy’s camera and my eyes rolled as rope after rope of my guy’s unprotected seed flooded my pussy.

I looked back and happened to notice his phone propped up against the toilet - he was obviously videoing me as well as he fucked me. So I looked at it and winked as he finished in me.

He quickly pulled out, grabbed his phone, pulled up his pants, and he was gone. It’s a shame so many guys feel guilt or remorse after an anon hookup like this - after all, I’m the one whose pussy is now full of your baby juice. 

I looked back and the other guy was scooping up his phone and leaving. I was recorded from 2 different angles being an understall bareback slut. Again. 

I quickly plugged my pussy as always, and pulled my bra off. I pulled my sheer top and skirt down to cover myself and exited the restroom, where a few guys watched a gurl walk out of the men’s room. I carried my bra in my hand and walked by them, my hard nipples clearly visible through the tight sheer white tube top. I wondered if the scent of my perfume (Angel, in case you’re curious) masked the other smells as I walked by.

Another successful return! 😈💦💦💦

- Di ❤️

0C84DBA2-96A9-49B0-ADB2-232A1E010E2E.jpeg

• 3 weeks later...