Getting gangbanged while spun out( true story)

I was online not looking for hookup just glancing around I received a message from a guy on bbrts( his message went something like this @2:26 am) definitely interested in getting together with you. You ok with getting completely naked from head to toes with me? Lick/suck cock,balls,ass,pits and feet all good with me. Can host have sling,toys,ropes,handcuffs and more. Looking 4 now. I said to him that it was kinda late because I had to go to work in a few hours but I definitely would like to get a raincheck. The I said 2 if my big weaknesses are the sling and toys. He replied back ok then asked when would be good and how long could I stay. I told him weekends usually work for me and I could stay as long as he wants then he asked if my head were in the clouds or pointing towards the stars( knowing what he meant I said I prefer pointing towards the stars brings out the pig more than having my heads in the clouds I then asked him what he liked I said either one. Then this is where things took a turn he said I knows some others I can invite over while I am there(blacks,latinos and daddies. Ok or not ok with you. At this point that was the conversation we had( now I have never been gangbanged or even been to one) the most guys I have pnp with was 2 guys. So I asked him are you looking or want to setup a gangbang( telling him that I was versatile and never been gangbanged) but I would be lieing if I told him that I have never thought about it. He asked if I knew how to administer and if I didn't he knew a few guys maybe he could invite 2 of them over. I said that sounds ok but then I followed it up with asking him why dud he bring it up and he said that he always wanted to host a gangbang and film it, going back to the question I said why ask me though he said he liked my pictures and profile where it says like to get my limits pushed and thought that I might enjoy it. I asked him how many guys were you thinking about and he said about 5 or 6 and then I started to get hard thinking this maybe the only opportunity that I may either get so I agreed with certain rules no scat blood and or extreme pain, he had agreed. Then I received a message the next day saying he was thinking about getting a hotel room not around where we live so no one I know shows up,he said we could set the room up with the sling and lay out the toys and the other stuff he had. Then once we were done getting everything ready he would post on quick connect"new meat in town" saying a versatile older male looking for his first gangbanged play in sling and bed toys,lube and poppers will be provided action starting around 7pm. I asked him how many guys are you looking to invite, he asked me how many did I want( never thinking I would find myself in a situation like this so I never really thought about it) I said I didn't know. He then said why don't we start of with 5 or 6 and see what happens I said that was fine. So the day comes we set everything up and I just got out of the shower when there was a knock on the door and he got up to answer it and here comes 2 guys( I find out that they are his 2 friends and they are their to administer the T) we talked for a bit then the older one he's about 55 crewcut  blond hair muscular and the other guy was in his mid 40's black hair stocky build. The older guys ask me what my normal dosage is I told him between a .4-.5 but i add enough water just to dissolve the crystals so he had set up 3 points and point the guy who set this thing up( call him pete) I watched as the T start to take affect and he was stripping his clothes off( I am still sitting in a towel) I was asked to lay down on the bed and did( bob)the older guy came over and prepped my arm as Pete removed my towel and started to rub my cock and balls as i felt the point hit the vein( first try) I didn't notice right away but once the point was in I saw it had more than a .5 it was close to a .65 and I already could feel the T going in as and then Pete moved his hand down and lubes my hole up as i felt him slide something in then a minute or 2 later I realized what he slide in my hole as it burned a li3 bit once the point was out the coughing and rush was in full affect and Pete is on the side of the bed pushing my head onto his cock as Bob stripped and told me to look and I saw his cock it was close to 9 maybe 10" and he lived my hole up some more before living his cock up and I felt the head pushing in my hole as my mouth was getting fucked. Bob kept pushing in my hole as I moaned and then he stopped and when I looked he was pointing himself( I have never had anyone point themselves while their cock was in my ass) but this was the 1st and oh my god I could feel the heat from him as his cock seemed to get bigger and harder as now Pete and( the other guy call him luke) were now trying to get both their cocks in my mouth I was told to hit the poppers that was being held under my nose and when I did I felt their cocks in my mouth as all 3 started to get me prepared for the gangbang. After what seemed a long time I heard Bob moaning and saying he's about to cum and pushed his cock in as deep as he could and I that was the first load of the night then Pete pulled his cock out of my mouth and mounted my ass and began to fuck me as Luke kept fucking my mouth just then Pete and luck at the same time( luke pushing my head down his cock as Pete pulled my hips towards him I felt them start to shot their loads. They stayed in my mouth and ass til they went soft. Then Pete said now the fun begins. More to come

• Like 11
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 16

Once Pete and Luke were done coming in my mouth and ass and didn't move til they got soft, Bob was sitting over at the table preparing drinks and points. I was just laying on the bed and thinking about what just happened and my cock started to get hard, I went to rub it but I was stopped and told to get in the sling. I had no idea what time it was so I looked at the clock and it was still early as the clock said 5:15pm I climbed into the sling as Pete and Luke strapped 1 wrist to the sling and both ankles with my legs spread opened and pulled back far enough that my ass was lifted up a little from the sling. They asked if I wanted some water( I started to feel dehydrated) so I said sure, they handed me my cup and I drank half of the water and just relaxed( also wondering why they wanted me to get in the sling), thinking no one was coming for at least another couple hours. Then I went to ask Pete if had posted anything but when went to ask him I started to feel lightheaded and slurred my words as Bob walked over and started to rub an alcohol pad on my arm and put a tourniquet around my arm as give me my second point of the night. When he was done he released the tourniquet and I started to feel the warm rushing feeling along whatever was in my drink and it was like the horny level doubled I reached down with my free hand and started rub my cock and balls pre cum was already leaking out as i was rubbing and playing with my cock and balls I would rub the pre cum on my hole and start playing with my hole as Bob stood on a wooden box that was next to the sling and told me to take a couple hits from the poppers as i was taken the second hit he removed the bottle and to me to open my mouth( again Bob had to be at least 9-10" but not really thick but thick enough) I opened my mouth and took his cock as I started to finger my hole. Luke got dressed and said he would be back and Pete said well I am not just going to sit here and watch. I heard him moving around then out of the corner of my eyes I saw him bring a chair over and place it between my spread open legs then he leaned forward moving my hand away and began to give me the best rimming I had in a long time. He started kissing,licking and sucking on my hole making me moan( I guess the moaning on Bob's cock drove him nuts because he pushed towards me while placing his hand on the back of my head and started fucking my mouth and saying oh yeah take it, you horny slut between Pete rimming my hole and Bob fucking my mouth I felt like a horny slut as i started to push my ass into Bob's mouth( letting him know to go deeper) then it was like a shock wave went through my whole body when I was pushing Bob started to stretch my hole with his fingers while sucking and sliding his tongue deeper in my hole. I was in a trance as i started to taste Bob's precum and him telling me take more as he pushed my head towards his lower stomach area. After 10 minutes of Pete rimming and sucking on my hole he stopped and unzipped 1 of the 2 duffel bags he had brought along. I remember him saying which one which one then he said yes this should help open his hole up more. He told Bob to stop for a minute and told me to look when I did he was holding the double headed dildo( it must of been a good 18" long and somewhat thick maybe 3") he asked if I ever had anything this big and thick all I could do was shake my head no. The size had left me speechless but also wanting him to use it and use it now. Bob went back to fucking my mouth but now he started to go faster and deeper then another shock wave ran through my body as he started to pinch and twist my nipple and I felt more precum start to leak out as Pete took my cock and started to lick and suck on the head of my cock as I felt him push the head of the double headed dildo that was well lubricated. I was in total heaven here was Bib fucking my throat and Pete was licking and sucking on my cock and balls while trying getting the head of the double headed dildo in my hole I started to mumble so Bob pulled his cock out and I asked him to undo my wrist I went behind me and did I took both and and placed them on my ass cheeks as I started to pull them apart so the head of the dildo could go in my hole as I was doing that suddenly my head fell back as Bob unhinged the headrest of the sling and now my head was hanging off the sling as Bob moved in and started to push his cock back in my mouth but he didn't stop he kept pushing( in my mind I started to wonder why I had started gagging or chocking it was like my throat never ended then his abs were pushing against my nose as he started to doing short but hard jabs deep down my throat. Pete and stopped licking and sucking on my balls and cock as he instructed me to pull my cheeks open more and when I did he pulled the head of the double headed dildo out and put more lube in my ass and when he put the head back in I could feel him pushing on it as I slowly started to go in and I felt this burning as i knew that he had put some T in my hole( found out later the lube was mixed with some t) but all that did was make my hole open and stretch as I was pulling on my cheeks and I could literally feel my hole stretching as the dildo went deeper and deeper then he stopped with about 6 or 7" in me and then I felt him start pulling the dildo back and then push it forward as I was moaning and I heard Bob say oh my god( the moaning had caused some vibrations) so I kept doing it because I could feel his cock start twitching and in one big push my nose buried into his abs I felt what was 6 or 7 strong shots of his cum shooting down deep my throat. Pete had the dildo sliding back and forth at a good speed and just when Bob was about to pull out Pete pulled the dildo back a little to fast causing the dildo slip completely out of my hole, that happened it caught me off guard and I took a deep breath as i did that I sucked Bob's head back in so he took that as to fuck my mouth again even though he wasn't fully hard he kept fucking my mouth. I heard Pete say oh yeah as i felt the dildo going deeper and deeper then my whole body started to shake as i felt my first ever ass orgasm when I started to orgasm Pete pull the dildo out fast as I felt like I was pissing out of my ass as Bob pulled out his cock and said. Let's get ready for round 3 to be continued

Edited by veryversguy4fun
  • Like 8
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 9

• 1 month later...