Is Slammers in FTL worth the time

I haven't been in AGES.  When I did go, it was much like it's sister property in LA - sleazy, packed and a lot of fun.  Will be watching this thread. I'm due for a trip to FTL again.....

• Like 1

Great place to be a cumdump or unload in one. Like everywhere there are some people just looking for a hole, any hole. And others walking around with attitude looking for a god or thinking they are one. Overall, it's a sleazy fun place. I've never left with less than 4 loads.

Went on a Sunday night (only day i was able to go, damn work schedule) and got there after 7 when it opens.  Picked up after 8, moderate crowd.  Really impressed by the setup,  elevated gloryhole platforms,  regular gloryholes, fuck benches and slings.  Great atmosphere.  Sucked 10 cocks, swallowed 3 loads,  got fucked raw by 3 guys, and 2 loads up my ass.  Definitely would go back. 

Edited by BigDirtyBear
Spelling
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...

Have only been a few times myself and not returned (yet) since it reopened under new management/ownership - but in the past I've always taken at least 10 bare dicks (14 once) and 4-5 loads. Usually plan to arrive around 1 am and stay till 4 or so -- always get pre-loaded and have a stiff bourbon to take the edge off and chill too. Happy fucking!

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...