Is Slammers in FTL worth the time

btw ... for a long time Ramrod had "Cock-Police" (employees) roaming around, making sure no guys were sucking Cock, Breeding Hole - even in the patio-bar (where some of those raw Breeding orgies used to be filmed).  One of my neighbors mentioned the other day that guys are sucking Cock, Breeding around where the pool table is now - finally.  So another option would be stop by RR, have a few drinks, catch a few loads, and then head over to Slammer to spend the night getting fucked full ... not endorsing the RR scene - neither am I not endorsing it - just saying ...

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, hntnhole said:

CdD; my usual m.o. is to start at one end of the fuckbench and rut my way down to the other ... then, cruise around a bit ... go up on the gh platform and let the Cocksuckers enjoy the Sperm on my Cock, go have a beer at the bar, go suck a Cock or two, and head back to the darkroom to eat wet Holes, and finally Breed in whichever Hole I liked best ...

Nice!  Do you prefer pre loaded holes, or being the first load in?

On 10/11/2021 at 9:38 AM, hntnhole said:

btw ... for a long time Ramrod had "Cock-Police" (employees) roaming around, making sure no guys were sucking Cock, Breeding Hole - even in the patio-bar (where some of those raw Breeding orgies used to be filmed).  One of my neighbors mentioned the other day that guys are sucking Cock, Breeding around where the pool table is now - finally.  So another option would be stop by RR, have a few drinks, catch a few loads, and then head over to Slammer to spend the night getting fucked full ... not endorsing the RR scene - neither am I not endorsing it - just saying ...

I recently saw a pic on Twitter with a guy on RR patio and cock out waiting to get suckt.  Messaged him to ask If that's permitted again but no response 

On 10/11/2021 at 9:59 AM, tighthole64 said:

Nice!  Do you prefer pre loaded holes, or being the first load in?

Much prefer Holes that have taken several loads off other, previous Cocks ... every Hole tastes better with loadS already pumped in ... 

3 hours ago, tighthole64 said:

I recently saw a pic on Twitter with a guy on RR patio and cock out waiting to get suckt.  Messaged him to ask If that's permitted again but no response 

The patio used to be the place where guys fucked/sucked/whatever, but now it's inside the main bar, to the left as you first enter, by the pool table.  There's a fairly dark corner at the end of the patio bar where Cocks get sucked off, occasionally in one of the johns (the south one), and cruising outside the bar, in the surrounding blocks goes on all night long.  Usually, it only dwindles down when the sun comes up at dawn.  I've also heard that at the N end of the bridge between Ft.L. and WM (east side) there's an area along the river where guys fuck/suck.  No personal experience with that one though, but it would make sense - the high-rise apt building right across the street is almost exclusively gay. I've fucked guys over there many times - even in the elevators.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

As a smooth bottom with a hungry hole, I've had my share of "one on ones" with tops who fuck n breed.

While I'm not really into oral, I love the feeling of tops fucking my generously silicone lubed ass hole long and hard and deep, and breed their hot cum inside. The feeling of hot cum dripping from my asshole after a good long fuck is very hot and gets me horny and hungrier for more hard cock and hot cum.

But I have NOT experienced bottoming for a group of tops that take turns fucking n cumming inside.  I fantasize about this often.

I get very turned on and hungry for hard cock when completely nude and asshole lubed, awhile before fucking, 

One of the things I've tried and enjoy is having my wrists and/or ankles restrained with ass spread and generously lubed - either on my back with legs up or doggy or on my tummy with legs and ass spread - before and while getting fucked. So, its only natural that I've  fantasized about going to a group gay sex event and get kidnapped by a group of tops who surprise and take me to a room with a bed,  bind my wrists and ankles to the bed posts or other device, and take turns fucking n breeding my ass.  

In fact, I'd like to make it happen sometime, but not sure where or how.

I heard about Slammers 321 plus 2 bathhouses in Ft Lauderdale, and would like to know where it would be best to fulfill this fantasy. Plus, I heard about Fornication which has events at Slammer 321 and CumUnion at Clubhouse 2. But, I don't know much about the differences and which place or event or other scenario would be best to fulfill my fantasy.

Any thoughts? What do you recommend?

On 10/14/2021 at 1:19 PM, hntnhole said:

The patio used to be the place where guys fucked/sucked/whatever, but now it's inside the main bar, to the left as you first enter, by the pool table.  There's a fairly dark corner at the end of the patio bar where Cocks get sucked off, occasionally in one of the johns (the south one), and cruising outside the bar, in the surrounding blocks goes on all night long.  Usually, it only dwindles down when the sun comes up at dawn.  I've also heard that at the N end of the bridge between Ft.L. and WM (east side) there's an area along the river where guys fuck/suck.  No personal experience with that one though, but it would make sense - the high-rise apt building right across the street is almost exclusively gay. I've fucked guys over there many times - even in the elevators.

What night of the weekend is it the busiest?  I’m getting up the courage for my first experience of taking lots of loads in a night.  

I'm assuming, BBVB, you're asking about Ramrod?

It's busy every night.  Things get started in the mid afternoon, and only get better as the night wears on.  Parking is a bitch though, to the point that a lot of people living in the neighborhood have towing services to keep the cruisers away from their yards.  Better off taking an uber, or just walking if you're staying/live nearby. That said, if you still need even more, there's Slammer, and they'll stay open until the last pair of balls is drained.  

But you alluded to this being your first time you'll be taking a lot of Cocks / loads up your gut ... maybe you could get a good start on your new career at RR, and add the Slammer experience a bit further down the garden path ... In any case, 

Good Luck, bud 

It's all about Cock/Hole/Sperm

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Update:  I did go over to RR last Saturday night for a beer around 9 pm, and it was rather quiet.  No sex at all that I could see. Only a couple of guys lurking in the dark by the pool table (which, of course, is covered up now so guys can fuck on it).  Didn't stay for for more than that one beer since Slammer was my destination - and ...... 

got over there about 9:45 - and almost didn't get a parking place !!!  So, get to Slammer earlier than you think you need to, or take an uber if you're hitting Slammer later than much after 10.  btw - they're peddling shirts and caps with big, bright 321 logos, so we can all advertise our delicious, special perversions to everyone - all day, every day !!!

• Like 1

22 hours ago, hntnhole said:

btw - they're peddling shirts and caps with big, bright 321 logos, so we can all advertise our delicious, special perversions to everyone - all day, every day !!!

I just emailed them to see if they can be ordered online and shipped lol.

On 4/22/2022 at 2:24 PM, Muscledadbod said:

I just emailed them to see if they can be ordered online and shipped lol.

If you learn anything, could you share? My Corkscrew Swamp Sanctuary cap is looking a bit sad, and it's time to look for a replacement.