Just wrapped up a southern breeding tour and collected nearly 100 loads and documented it on my Twitter.  Now, my followers are voting on where I’m going next, and it looks like the Northeast is winning! So with that in mind, where do the cumdumps raise their holes in Boston and Providence?  I just don’t want to book someplace only to find it needs key cards to get in the elevator. D65AF2B9-7076-488B-81EC-F002F976219C.thumb.jpeg.653b3daee6235b29146b91193864ef42.jpeg

• 4 months later...

Best place in Boston is the Copley Westin on Huntington Avenue.

It is the only one without key cards needed for elevators.

But last time I was there a few months ago, they are still locking the front entrance at night.
(Since COVID.) You'd have to tell after-hour visitors where the other entrances are - one presumably being through the Copley Place mall.

Before COVID, I had a few successful breeding parties there with over 30 guys each time.

Edited by CourtJester
  • Upvote 1

• 1 year later...
On 6/5/2021 at 9:29 PM, jizzhole said:

Find a motel on rt1 in foxboro/attleboro or woonsocket ri

Is that still the case? I found Knights Inn on Bestcumdumps.com, which is right on Rte. 1 . I booked a night there on Thursday, August 10th. What's the best app/site to use in that area?

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/25/2023 at 7:37 PM, BradStevens said:

Is that still the case? I found Knights Inn on Bestcumdumps.com, which is right on Rte. 1 . I booked a night there on Thursday, August 10th. What's the best app/site to use in that area?

I fucked a disgusting trans whore there the other day.  Use grindr, squirt, bbrt and double list

On 8/6/2023 at 2:06 AM, jizzhole said:

I fucked a disgusting trans whore there the other day.  Use grindr, squirt, bbrt and double list

Thanks very much.... I'll file that away for future reference. My plans have changed, though, and I'll actually be on Cape staring today. Staying three nights in P'town before heading to Wellfleet to stay with straight friends all weekend. Will be a couple blocks from the Dick Dock if it get's quiet. But I'll use all of the sites/apps you've mentioned as well.

Edited by BradStevens