OBEY AND PLEASE ME

DominantJack

i'm a bdsm master and i am seeking for a bottom ,to become my sub/slave . someone who is ready to explore some kinky session to exchange pleasures with me into a SAFE and discreet activity .

you can DM me through my email  jackdominantx@gmail.com

IMG_3819.jpg

• Like 2
  • Piggy 1

I am your Master JACK , A Prodom kinky and strong man, with enough power to steer and control his subs. are you Looking for a strict or sensual master? I will fulfil your every fantasy. I am a person that loves to travel anyplace and have fun and I always have a smile on my face. Safe, clean and discreet is my main focus as I take you on a journey deep within your wildest fantasies and make your dreams come true. I am also single so I would love to meet someone special too. I am ready to make your day much more special. I am a very erotic lady with a flawless figure and naughty ‘kinky’ side. Wild and untamed yet refined, classy and sensual. Naturally busty with blonde hair, I shine with my genuine presence and captivating spirit. I am happy to entertain mature Slave/ slut especially if the chemistry is right, this is why I like to meet my Slave/ Slut before we play. You will find me sexy, kinky and dominant.

if you're ready enough to  obey me just DM me for a further discussion  through email: jackdominantx@gmail.com  or skype: Dominant jack live:.cid.58ec1137eef1a804

IMG_3804.jpg

Edited by DominantJack
update
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...