Club Ft Lauderdal or The Clubhouse II?

They are VERY different! The club is much more upscale and has a large variety of guys who go. Its also a much nicer facility. II is more of a sleaze fest and it seems to be a bit older crowd. Both are fantastic to get and give loads though. I will say the staff at the club was FAR from friendly last time I went so if ur looking for staff that doesn't see you as and talk to you like u are trash, go to II.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, princeneel said:

Which one attracts an older crowd? Im younger, but prefer older/daddy types.  Does one or the other also offer lots of group / darkroom / maze areas? Thank you in advance! 

Clubhouse 2 is typically older guys but its much sleazier than club ftl. Both have an older crowd but club ftl has a better mix of guys. Both are pretty decent for hooking up though

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/15/2021 at 7:00 PM, princeneel said:

Which one attracts an older crowd? Im younger, but prefer older/daddy types.  Does one or the other also offer lots of group / darkroom / maze areas? Thank you in advance! 

Weekdays attracts older crowd at Club for sure. I've had lots and lots of good daddy dick there on a Monday or Tuesday afternoon.