Married cum dump

I’m a “straight” married cum dump. I love fucking random men and letting them fill my ass with cum. Then I go back home to my wife with a cum filled ass and she has no idea. It turns me on so much coming home with a cum filled ass and  making out with her after I have been sucking cocks and she has no clue. Does anyone else do this or is turned on by taking random loads and going home to your wife?

7 hours ago, cumdump831 said:

I’m a “straight” married cum dump. I love fucking random men and letting them fill my ass with cum. Then I go back home to my wife with a cum filled ass and she has no idea. It turns me on so much coming home with a cum filled ass and  making out with her after I have been sucking cocks and she has no clue. Does anyone else do this or is turned on by taking random loads and going home to your wife?

This is me to the very last detail. I last did this last Saturday. But I’ve been doing it for years. How did you explain being poz to your wife?

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Damn, reminds me of me when I was married years ago. Any dick and any load. Unfortunately I didn't get pozzed till after the divorce so didn't get chance to infect her. At least I was able to get pozzed and still love it. Always up for new poz loads take or give and givin neg guys charged loads.

• Downvote 2

32 minutes ago, Vbguy said:

Damn, reminds me of me when I was married years ago. Any dick and any load. Unfortunately I didn't get pozzed till after the divorce so didn't get chance to infect her. At least I was able to get pozzed and still love it. Always up for new poz loads take or give and givin neg guys charged loads.

I love hearing about bi married men. When I started years ago (early 80s) I thought I was the only married man that loved cock. Now I know that there are more DL bi married men out there than we can count. 

I love being fucked raw in dirty toilets, truck stops and saunas then playing the straight guy on weekends and breeding new random pussy.

got a test today from one hookup that she has herpes and syphillis neither were from me that I know of 

Yes, this was me absolutely, going to gay cinemas then home to my unsuspecting wife, unfortunately she never liked to suck cock or rim, but i would often have a load in my ass and fill her snatch with mine

• Like 1

i dont like it at all... you jus exposing someone who trusts you to lots of STI and HIV, in some countries its even a crime to expose someone to HIV without advising.... maybe a lot of people here might get turned on by that idea, but im totally against it.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

On 6/4/2021 at 1:26 AM, BB1977 said:

That is so hot!! Wouldn’t mind one bit if a guy did this to me 😈

It's  so hot that you find it so hot! I saw an interview of yours and you are such a normal, gorgeous, well-spoken woman, that it makes it doubly hot you are an active chaser. I've known and fucked one, personally, and known about a handful of other women that fuck guys bare in the thousands, but none were overly, open bug chasers -- just loved cum and didn't care (though two on prep). You are an even more exciting find, a true gem!

• Like 4