Married cum dump

On 6/5/2021 at 5:20 AM, 1000GUYS said:

i dont like it at all... you jus exposing someone who trusts you to lots of STI and HIV, in some countries its even a crime to expose someone to HIV without advising.... maybe a lot of people here might get turned on by that idea, but im totally against it.

I agree to a point. I infected my wife but she knew that I was poz. But I’m also certain that over that years I’ve pozzed some others. But I do not know for certain. 

• Like 1

On 6/5/2021 at 6:19 AM, restif said:

It's  so hot that you find it so hot! I saw an interview of yours and you are such a normal, gorgeous, well-spoken woman, that it makes it doubly hot you are an active chaser. I've known and fucked one, personally, and known about a handful of other women that fuck guys bare in the thousands, but none were overly, open bug chasers -- just loved cum and didn't care (though two on prep). You are an even more exciting find, a true gem!

Interview? 

Guest takingdeepanal
On 6/4/2021 at 3:26 PM, BB1977 said:

That is so hot!! Wouldn’t mind one bit if a guy did this to me 😈

You single, gorgeous?

On 6/5/2021 at 5:20 PM, 1000GUYS said:

i dont like it at all... you jus exposing someone who trusts you to lots of STI and HIV, in some countries its even a crime to expose someone to HIV without advising.... maybe a lot of people here might get turned on by that idea, but im totally against it.

Some of you folks here either have trouble separating fantasy from reality, or are actually super unethical, and scummy. We all have agency over our own bodies and can do whatever we want to it. But you are a real piece of shit for exposing your loved ones to something (irreversible) that they did not consent to. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

• 2 months later...
On 6/3/2021 at 10:26 PM, BB1977 said:

That is so hot!! Wouldn’t mind one bit if a guy did this to me 😈

I wish you were my wife! My wife just recently found out that I like guys and isn’t happy. Thankfully she is ok with my toys so for now I’m getting by using my big toys. It’s only a matter of time before I start letting guys fuck me again though. I crave it so much!!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, us3myass said:

I wish you were my wife! My wife just recently found out that I like guys and isn’t happy. Thankfully she is ok with my toys so for now I’m getting by using my big toys. It’s only a matter of time before I start letting guys fuck me again though. I crave it so much!!

I’d absolutely encourage you to get fucked by as many guys as you wanted! Would love to watch as well

On 6/5/2021 at 10:20 AM, 1000GUYS said:

Fully fully agree..

• Like 1

On 6/10/2021 at 6:35 PM, rawdoood said:

Some of you folks here either have trouble separating fantasy from reality, or are actually super unethical, and scummy. We all have agency over our own bodies and can do whatever we want to it. But you are a real piece of shit for exposing your loved ones to something (irreversible) that they did not consent to. 

Again fully agree.

• Like 1

On 6/5/2021 at 2:20 AM, 1000GUYS said:

Agreed. Some guys here are just so ... I hope this is some fantasy. But unfortunately I have seen a couple of guys capable of doing this detestable crime in real life. One of them married a woman from southeast Asia where his parents are from. This woman knows broken English, doesn't have any income, and her husband (who originally promised to get her into English school and let her do freelancing online) essentially keeps her in the house 24/7 like an inmate. But the guy (who is straight) bangs prostitutes every weekend and then of course bangs her wife. This type of imported wives are common in Asian immigrant communities. I am an immigrant from Asia myself and so I am aware of this. Don't come after me calling me racist. I am also not implying that the OP is an Asian immigrant or he has a similar story.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1