Newly acquired status

"I'm afraid the test has come back positive Mr Latimer. Its important to understand HIV isn't the death sentence it once was there are a variety of medications you can take that will allow you to lead a normal life but I must stress that it is of the upmost importance to get a plan into place ASAP as currently your Viral Load and cdc count are alarmingly high " 

4 hours later sweat dripping from my body as I feel the twink beneath clench his asshole as he feels my bare cock enter him. This afternoons conversation replays again and again through my head. 

The twink mutters something about a condom but I barely hear it as I continue to work my cock in and out of him. I clear my head for a minute and listen to what he's saying. 

"Mr that cock feels incredible but I usually only play safe are you clean" 

"don't worry boy I showered when I got here" I respond. 

My cock keeps working his hole harder and harder I begin to fuck as all of the emotions begin to spill out of me. I look down and notice the twins ass has begun to bleed on my cock sometime during my assault. The site of the blood unleashes an animal inside that I never knew existed. 

As the twin moans beneath me I begin to growl. 

"you like this cock don't you boy. You want this raw cock deep inside don't you."

The twink face is ecstasy but he doesn't speak. 

I slap his face hard and spit in his mout before placing one hand again his throat and squeezing. 

"cmon boy tell me how much you love this dick. Tell me how much you want this cock to breed you"

"Please Mr please" he responds

"please what" I hiss before slapping him once more and quessing tighter. 

"Please cum in me"

I continue my assault as I feel my orgasm brewing. 

"you ready for this load boy. You ready to take my gift. I used to be a bottom whore just like you but I changed and you will too. Once this load gets into you you'll see just how much fun being a top can be now take this fucking gift. Feel my poz load fill that cunt". 

The twinks eyes open wide and I see fear and confusion spread across his face. 

"here it comes cunt take my load take my poison" 

My cock explodes and I feel burst after burst of toxic cum explode into his hole. 

I wait untill I'm done pull out and leave the twink on the bed shell shocked. 

"you'll thank me one day now boy" 

• Like 20
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 10

7 hours ago, Watfordpig said:

"I'm afraid the test has come back positive Mr Latimer. Its important to understand HIV isn't the death sentence it once was there are a variety of medications you can take that will allow you to lead a normal life but I must stress that it is of the upmost importance to get a plan into place ASAP as currently your Viral Load and cdc count are alarmingly high " 

4 hours later sweat dripping from my body as I feel the twink beneath clench his asshole as he feels my bare cock enter him. This afternoons conversation replays again and again through my head. 

The twink mutters something about a condom but I barely hear it as I continue to work my cock in and out of him. I clear my head for a minute and listen to what he's saying. 

"Mr that cock feels incredible but I usually only play safe are you clean" 

"don't worry boy I showered when I got here" I respond. 

My cock keeps working his hole harder and harder I begin to fuck as all of the emotions begin to spill out of me. I look down and notice the twins ass has begun to bleed on my cock sometime during my assault. The site of the blood unleashes an animal inside that I never knew existed. 

As the twin moans beneath me I begin to growl. 

"you like this cock don't you boy. You want this raw cock deep inside don't you."

The twink face is ecstasy but he doesn't speak. 

I slap his face hard and spit in his mout before placing one hand again his throat and squeezing. 

"cmon boy tell me how much you love this dick. Tell me how much you want this cock to breed you"

"Please Mr please" he responds

"please what" I hiss before slapping him once more and quessing tighter. 

"Please cum in me"

I continue my assault as I feel my orgasm brewing. 

"you ready for this load boy. You ready to take my gift. I used to be a bottom whore just like you but I changed and you will too. Once this load gets into you you'll see just how much fun being a top can be now take this fucking gift. Feel my poz load fill that cunt". 

The twinks eyes open wide and I see fear and confusion spread across his face. 

"here it comes cunt take my load take my poison" 

My cock explodes and I feel burst after burst of toxic cum explode into his hole. 

I wait untill I'm done pull out and leave the twink on the bed shell shocked. 

"you'll thank me one day now boy" 

I would profusely thank you as it went in

And when job done

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, sleazebugga said:

Fuck! Hot!!

Thanks it's my first attempt at writing anything like this so the feedback is appreciated. 

14 minutes ago, beanna said:

I would profusely thank you as it went in

And when job done

Just like all good bottoms should 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Watfordpig said:

Thanks it's my first attempt at writing anything like this so the feedback is appreciated. 

Just like all good bottoms should 

You if you so wish drop me a e mail to

closeddistillery@protonmail.com

To see if any opportunity to bottom to you and fully receive your very special seed