WFH day

Ldnraw

I was working from home and felt really horny. So I went onto Grindr and after a while this guy messaged me asking if I’m up for a bb fuck, I said of course. He asked for my address and said he’ll  be half an hour. He turned up and asked me if I was neg, told him of course. Sucked him for a bit and then he just went on top of me and pushed his raw cock inside me, no lube. He said if he comes too quickly we can wait 5 min and do it again. He shot his load and said he needs to get cigarettes and be back. I’ve met him before and I knew he won’t be back. Lol. Which was fine with me as I just wanted a load anyway. A while later this other guy messaged me and wanted the fuck dump and go style as he’s never done that before. I left the door on latch and waited on all fours on the bed. He came and started fucking me. He also came pretty quick and told me he was so turned on and that he usually takes him ages to shoot his load. I could feel the loads inside me so I messaged this other guy who I spoke to before. He told me he only wants preloaded holes so I told him I had two. Not long and he was here. He ate my hole and sucked some out then pushed his big cock balls deep in. I could feel the other loads deep inside. He fucked me and whenever he pulled out I could feel the cum leaking from my hole. He dropped his load and left. I was hungry for more and I found the 4th guy. Stocky blacK boy who was horny. He came pretty quick too. I pushed the loads out later and it was a lot. I hope to work from home again soon.  

• Like 8
  • Upvote 2