What do you do when the top wants to use condoms?

Guest SLUTfem

Guest SLUTfem

I love and prefer raw bareback sex with anon strangers. High, on all fours, blindfolded, guys walk in fuck and leave. LOVE it. Especially if they verbal and want to pregnate me. 

But, I'm curious what guys do if there's incidents where guys want to use a condom? On one hand I'm pleased that the man is satisfied and gets to fuck me as long as the male is satisfied right? That's my priority as a slut. On the other hand it's not something I crave or need or love. I'm just kinda bent over letting him enjoy himself and then move on. Which feels nice as a slut knowing they're satisfied but there's that raw animalistic feeling from bareback fucking which is gone with condoms. 

Sometimes they leave the condoms in the room which is a bonus. I can do something with the cum even though the feeling isn't the same (I want the man to breed me), and sometimes they flush it 😩😩😩

Do you guys ONLY fuck bareback and say no to anyone with condoms? Do you try to convince them to go bare? Do you do anything with the condoms after if you let them? I feel like I should have sex with anyone bare or protected but I know deep down I only want raw, but am I being a bad slut for denying male pleasure?

I leave, or ask them to leave. If it’s an arranged hook up, there isn’t anything in any of my profiles to suggest I want anything other than to be bred. If it’s a cruisy-type setting, I simply walk away when I hear that dreaded wrapper crinkle. 

The condom thing rarely comes up these days. In a bathhouse I’ll generally politely walk away if a condom is insisted upon. However, in a hookup where I’ve not persuaded about the merits of barebacking, I’ll generally respect the other guy’s preference and let him fuck me with a condom. If he wants me to top him with a condom I’ll try but I warn the guy that I may lose my erection. The last time I tried I went soft, took the condom off, had the guy suck me hard, put on a new condom and start again. I went through 4 condoms. The guy has since asked for another hook up and readily agreed that we go bare next time.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

I mostly hook up with married guys, so there's a good deal of condoms being worn. I'm fine either way, dumping a load into my mouth from a condom is a great solution, turns a lot of guys on, seeing how badly I want their seed.  

• Upvote 1

43 minutes ago, BB4fking said:

The condom thing rarely comes up these days. In a bathhouse I’ll generally politely walk away if a condom is insisted upon. However, in a hookup where I’ve not persuaded about the merits of barebacking, I’ll generally respect the other guy’s preference and let him fuck me with a condom. If he wants me to top him with a condom I’ll try but I warn the guy that I may lose my erection. The last time I tried I went soft, took the condom off, had the guy suck me hard, put on a new condom and start again. I went through 4 condoms. The guy has since asked for another hook up and readily agreed that we go bare next time.

I’m with you, hate condoms but a fuck is a fuck when it comes to bottoming, but as a top I just can’t, will go soft very quickly.

• Like 1

Only had one straight guy use a condom since I started bb, made it very clear I was happy to go without but he was insistent. Oh well.

I like my cocks like I like my sausages; I don’t mind an artificial casing but natural is so much tastier. 

• Like 1

Guest SLUTfem
1 minute ago, justanotherchub said:

The top makes that decision, not the bottom. Unfortunately!

Morally this is how I feel! I prefer bare and would only want to play bare but it's the men's pleasure and if they want to use condoms I guess I should do what the man wants right? Even though it's not as satisfying for me but it's not about my feelings, I'm a slut for his needs