What do you do when the top wants to use condoms?

Guest SLUTfem

Condoms aren't happening.  Anyone I've arranged to hook up with knows the drill before we meet up.  If they mention condoms, I politely decline and send them on their way, or I leave.  If it's a bath house,  I decline and move on.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Pumpinmyhole said:

Condoms aren't happening.  Anyone I've arranged to hook up with knows the drill before we meet up.  If they mention condoms, I politely decline and send them on their way, or I leave.  If it's a bath house,  I decline and move on.

I should multi-quote. There was another poster who said it was the Top's choice. This is true and ultimately it is. However, having said that, I usually only choose to meet those tops if I am desperate to feel a cock slide into me regardless of whether it is covered or bare.

Otherwise, as indicated above, I tend to pass over the guys who bring up condoms. I will spend more time chatting with guys who never bring it up or claim to be on PrEP (seems like a code these days for let's fuck raw).

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Last week I was in my usual spot in NY (Fair theater). I already had a few loads to this point in the day. This guy with a nice thick cock ask if he could fuck me and of course I said yes. When he took his condom out I asked him if he had to use it and he said yes. 
That made me decline him. At that point I did not need to be fucked but I needed another load. The load is more important than the fuck. 

• Like 1

It never happened as random hookups in the parks, restrooms,  cruising spots, or hotel gangbang it was understood sex would be bareback.   When it was arranged hookups I clearly stated I would only bottom bareback, and if it was a pick-up I never brought up status, but always brought up the sex would include bareback breeding.   I cannot remember a time in the past 20 years someone even attempted to pull out a condom.

Well yes - the top is supposed to always be in charge and be able to do what he wants 

BUT if the bottom is a greedy cum pig and is going to the baths or some other cruise spot You could just make sure you have a nice coating of Vaseline inside your ass and that should melt any rubber so you can still get the load and hopefully introduce a top to the joys of bb

• Upvote 1

Guest takingdeepanal

With every top I correspond with, I tell them: "RAW ONLY. NO CONDOMS. EVER." within the first three messages.

Seems like its always a married guy who is nervous. I encourage them to just try the tip to see how much better it feels. If I can get them to do that, they tend to go bare.

If they insist on a condom, its okay. They need to nut too. Just hoping it breaks in the process.

I only go in guys raw if guy says sorry only do safe although i get annoyed id rather go with out having fun instead of doing something that doesn't feel natural by using condom

For the past several years in particular, it has been really rare that a top wants to use a condom.  On the rare occasion that he uses one to start, I stop in the middle and will not go on unless he takes it off.  Every one of them has.  No top wants to not cum, so they take it off and keep going.  Again, it's rare that a condom even enters into the picture anymore.

I'm in it for the sex. Condom or no, I can still have a hot time. Besides, the goal for me is to make the top crave me so much that I end up on his speed dial and we will work our way up to bareback. The journey is half the fun, tonight will he or won't he give in and fuck me bare? The thrill of getting to that moment is a huge turn-on for me, knowing that I am that slutty bottom he craves so much he wants to finally dump his bare load into...

Edited by YourNoLimitsBottom
  • Like 4