What do you do when the top wants to use condoms?

Guest SLUTfem

I pull it off. they usually still fuck me raw. I also tell them I'm allergic to latex like I was trained to say. doesn't happen too often. most guys willing to fuck a pozzed up tranny whore like me are barebackers and usually poz

• Piggy 1

Most guys I fuck it, are not into it in the first place, so usually not a convo I have to have, if it's on online I make it known, cruising never had anybody pretend to pull one out.  The only time it has come up have been on actual dates, first timers, a few married guys (married guys have actually been the easiest to cum around my way of thinking lol).  Don't remember ever turning down dyck solely on the condom reason, usually because it's at the point where it's bout to go down i'm already horny and feigning for dyck, though I dispise using them.  I go through with because 9/10 I usually get my way (there way to), because I've found most dudes what to fuck raw but are too nervous scared etc.  So if I have'nt successful in getting to not use one, halfway through the fucking they'll figure a excuse to get it off, like they can't nut with it on, it tore, or it's too dry.  My favorite is the dudes that say they always fuck safe, but just they just want to slide it in for a few strokes to feel me raw, anytime that has ever happen, the few strokes turn into a lot of stokes and doesn't end until they nut lol.  Of course they have to play it off like they never meant to go that far, and is a one time thing lol.   

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

I stop the fuck, let them get in, but then I pull off the condom to let them know if they want to keep fucking me it's raw, otherwise move on. I find condoms just need so much lube and are not comfortable in my cunt.  You can't beat raw cock.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Aidsbait said:

I pull it off. they usually still fuck me raw. I also tell them I'm allergic to latex like I was trained to say. doesn't happen too often. most guys willing to fuck a pozzed up tranny whore like me are barebackers and usually poz

Yes !  Yes !  You are so right - took me awhile with condoms - breaking - now pulling them off - Damn it - do me Raw Loads !

• Like 1

22 hours ago, blkboibtm said:

Most guys I fuck it, are not into it in the first place, so usually not a convo I have to have, if it's on online I make it known, cruising never had anybody pretend to pull one out.  The only time it has come up have been on actual dates, first timers, a few married guys (married guys have actually been the easiest to cum around my way of thinking lol).  Don't remember ever turning down dyck solely on the condom reason, usually because it's at the point where it's bout to go down i'm already horny and feigning for dyck, though I dispise using them.  I go through with because 9/10 I usually get my way (there way to), because I've found most dudes what to fuck raw but are too nervous scared etc.  So if I have'nt successful in getting to not use one, halfway through the fucking they'll figure a excuse to get it off, like they can't nut with it on, it tore, or it's too dry.  My favorite is the dudes that say they always fuck safe, but just they just want to slide it in for a few strokes to feel me raw, anytime that has ever happen, the few strokes turn into a lot of stokes and doesn't end until they nut lol.  Of course they have to play it off like they never meant to go that far, and is a one time thing lol.   

Simply HOT , Beautiful and Delicious - love to see more - wearing sexy HOT clothes - bringing on HOT dicks for you !

Despite really slutty and suggestive profiles i've had more than a few guys asking to use a condom and my standard response is that I love taking it raw so they don't have to use a condom. Some guys say they would like to but they have partners (usually female) and don't want to be caught out by spreading something. For those that do use condoms i'll do my best to make them feel at ease with me first and that sometimes does the trick but what I often find is that after fucking me for awhile some guys, and usually without explanation, will just take their condoms off and finish off raw. I then usually get the "you are clean, aren't you?" question when guilt sets in. But annoyingly a gay guy last year used a condom then took it off and continued fucking me before saying he wanted another condom so I didn't get the load. Playing with a cum filled condom is a poor substitute for the real thing which raw sex most definitely is. I don't usually specify bareback only on my profiles as I feel it would put off a few hot guys but what I find is that more than 50% of them might still end up fucking me raw. If it's a lights out late night session, and just in case, I do keep a supply of condoms with the end of the tip cut off but have to be quick pulling the condom off their cock when they pull out so they don't realize.

I usually tease his cock with my ass first, then just "lightly" penetrate.  Then tease more, then a slightly deeper penetration, etc.  Nice and slow so he's worked up and doesn't want to stop, so he fucks me raw.

If he still wants a condom, I've got some old condoms from around 2005 that may have been in the dryer and freezer many times to weaken the latex.

• Thanks 1

Honestly I hate when a top uses a condom, but beggars can't be chosers so I allow it. My hole sucks up lube like a towel so adding that extra barrier to dry up some of that lube and add extra friction sucks for my not often fucked hole.

My preference is RAW! Hence me being on this site and having a bbrts page that I use way more often than other sites to troll so that helps.  But when you end up at some sex clubs or parties you just never know how someone wants to fuck so my hole is their's to use.

Some guys are too good to fuck the Hole raw. They wear condoms. Some deposit their seed in the mouth, or all over the body or face, or right on the Hole.  sometimes they flush it. It’s their right.

But they all make sure that I know I’m just a Hole.

Depends, if we're messaging beforehand I'll make clear I only want raw, and if they insist politely decline. If he's just about to slip inside me and then goes for a condom I'd offer my mouth instead and try and talk him round to breeding me property. But in the end if he's dominant and insists I'll take the safe dick if i have too.