What do you do when the top wants to use condoms?

Guest SLUTfem

i prefer and most often its bare, but if a top wants to use a condom, who am I to tell him! I am just his whore and nothing more so he does whatever he wants.

I prefer getting fucked bare however if a Top really wants to use a condom I don't mind. I am still getting fucked and love the feeling of a cock sliding inside of me. I have been able to get the condom off of the Top while he is fucking me. While bent over I will reach back between my legs and place my index and middle finger on both sides of his cock and try to slide the condom off. It doesn't work all of the time but I have slipped the condom off and had the Top fuck the condom deep inside me and other times once he has made his final push deep inside me and is loading up the condom I will hold the condom with my fingers and keep the condom inside of me while he is pulling out of me. Once he is out I will push what little bit of the condom hanging out of me inside of me. I love the feeling of knowing I have the guys loaded condom inside of me and it is slowly leaking in me.

• Moderators

First I have to find someone who doesn't roll over the minute he sees my dick. That doesn't happen very often. Now that I have someone actually willing to top, he has to want a condom. That hasn't happened in a long time... maybe 4 years was the last time.

So, it's a problem that seldom occurs. But it is a problem for me, as I really prefer my bottoming bare - in fact, it may make more difference to me as a bottom than as a top (where I also prefer it bare, because rubbers can squeeze my dick soft awfully fast these days 😞 ). I just hate the frictiony feel of latex, or worse, that nasty stuff they make femidoms out of.

So if I'm online, I often avoid chatting up guys who explicitly say they want condoms. Once I'm with a guy (who wants to use it) I generally try to talk him out of it first. If I'm really into him, I may acquiesce to his desire for a condom. But I'll admit I have on at least one occasion stooped to sabotage. As I said, it's a rare problem these days.

If a top insists on a condom I hope it’s so they can pull a fast one and stealth my hole.  Really feels hot when I reach back after an anon encounter and a huge load is dripping out of my cunt when I didn’t expect it 

If not I try my best to unload the condom in my gaping hole or suck it clean. 

Guest SLUTfem

Being a slut, an anon man tried to use condoms and I said I only bareback.

He then fucked me raw 😱🐷 

I thought my principle as a slut was to take all cock but maybe it's actually to be a cumdump and take all load raw 

• 6 months later...

I usually turn down guys who want to fuck me with a rubber. Recently, though, I hooked up with a dude at an adult theater who put on a condom. I let him start with the rubbber, but after he had fucked me for a few minutes, I told him I didn't care if he wanted to ditch the rubber. I didn't have to suggest it a second time. He pulled it off and bred me enthusiastically. Hot hookup.

As a top it’s a complete no no , I’d rather wank go go without.

Having said that most of the places I go to fuck ie dark rooms in saunas and sleazy cruising site most tops couldn’t spell condom - let alone consider wearing one 

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/6/2021 at 1:49 PM, Guest SLUTfem said:

I love and prefer raw bareback sex with anon strangers. High, on all fours, blindfolded, guys walk in fuck and leave. LOVE it. Especially if they verbal and want to pregnate me. 

But, I'm curious what guys do if there's incidents where guys want to use a condom? On one hand I'm pleased that the man is satisfied and gets to fuck me as long as the male is satisfied right? That's my priority as a slut. On the other hand it's not something I crave or need or love. I'm just kinda bent over letting him enjoy himself and then move on. Which feels nice as a slut knowing they're satisfied but there's that raw animalistic feeling from bareback fucking which is gone with condoms. 

Sometimes they leave the condoms in the room which is a bonus. I can do something with the cum even though the feeling isn't the same (I want the man to breed me), and sometimes they flush it 😩😩😩

Do you guys ONLY fuck bareback and say no to anyone with condoms? Do you try to convince them to go bare? Do you do anything with the condoms after if you let them? I feel like I should have sex with anyone bare or protected but I know deep down I only want raw, but am I being a bad slut for denying male pleasure?

I let them fuck me with a condom then when there gone I take the cum out with a syringe and keep it as lube for next raw Top no waste 

On 6/6/2021 at 1:49 PM, Guest SLUTfem said:

I love and prefer raw bareback sex with anon strangers. High, on all fours, blindfolded, guys walk in fuck and leave. LOVE it. Especially if they verbal and want to pregnate me. 

But, I'm curious what guys do if there's incidents where guys want to use a condom? On one hand I'm pleased that the man is satisfied and gets to fuck me as long as the male is satisfied right? That's my priority as a slut. On the other hand it's not something I crave or need or love. I'm just kinda bent over letting him enjoy himself and then move on. Which feels nice as a slut knowing they're satisfied but there's that raw animalistic feeling from bareback fucking which is gone with condoms. 

Sometimes they leave the condoms in the room which is a bonus. I can do something with the cum even though the feeling isn't the same (I want the man to breed me), and sometimes they flush it 😩😩😩

Do you guys ONLY fuck bareback and say no to anyone with condoms? Do you try to convince them to go bare? Do you do anything with the condoms after if you let them? I feel like I should have sex with anyone bare or protected but I know deep down I only want raw, but am I being a bad slut for denying male pleasure?

I let them fuck me with a condom then when there gone I suck it out into a syringe and shoot it into my Ass as lube for the next Raw Top no waste 

So far no top has ever used a condom for longer than needed to lubricate my ass. Any man that started with a condom on has always removed it in a few minutes to maybe as long as 10 minutes into the fuck, and then it's become like so much trash out littered on the road, sidewalk or wherever.

But if a top starts with one on, I am not going to pull away. Yes, I will beg him to fuck me raw .... yes I will beg him to let me pull it off .... but if he's fucking me, he's in charge. I am just the pussy for a man to fuck.