What do you do when the top wants to use condoms?

Guest SLUTfem

Obviously I'd prefer not, but I take cocks in a bathhouse/club with all the usual amenities, condom dispensers in every room and all that. I'm not going to say no to a cock whatever its owner chooses to do with it. I love cum ever since I started taking it, but before that I loved being fucked and I still do, so it's not a waste of time for me.

• Like 1

This is a rare instance when I unfortunately have to turn down a Top. 

I don’t consider it a loss though. I wouldn’t really be taking cock if a condoms is covering it, and it wouldn’t go against my “no load refused” philosophy since a load was never meant to happen. 

I respect people’s right to use them, but a condom hasn’t been in me for 5 years and I don’t think one will be in me anytime soon.

The only scenarios I can imagine using them is if a Top wants to put one on just to try to break it and fuck me with it broken, or if a Top wants me to take a load from a used condom he found. Those are the only exceptions I can think of right now. 

At the sauna, a guy fuck me with a condom... his choice. When he pull out the ruber stayed in, the base was it hanging out. I left it there, it feel funny. Then another guy get in my room and saw this. He ask if he have to put one on too... I said no but I don't say no to a top in need but play safe. He smile, too the ruber out, ampty the cum on his hard dick and fuck me with it as lube.  You never know what will happen...  this guy turn it into fun time for him and me.  Does it count as ménage à trois? 

So: I do prefer raw, but won't say no to a safe player.

• Like 1

Typically I politely thank them for their interest and inform them it's raw or not at all. There are very few exceptions, and normally only if it's an impressive bit of meat or a guy I've been after for awhile. But most guys, when you point out they can raw dog or no dog, they'll forgot condoms in a heartbeat. In my experience, at least.

it has happened me   few times but usually after discussion and they have always lost the condom at some point in a fuck, Once, and just once when away from home and a hook up from  Bareback R  T site arrived ready for action and announced that he had condoms in case I had none. I was surprised and when it was obviously serious and the decider for him, I made the decision to say no. I felt deceived and i was annoyed. I missed out on his 'very big cock' and I do reckon if he had been honest and straight up about his preference, I would have accomodated it until, as always happens, it gets lost .... 

2 hours ago, BruxoCub said:

Give him a blowjob instead and/or bail to find another top.

I don't have time for something we both don't want.

you are way kinder than me 

• Like 1

On 6/7/2021 at 8:05 AM, YourNoLimitsBottom said:

I'm in it for the sex. Condom or no, I can still have a hot time. Besides, the goal for me is to make the top crave me so much that I end up on his speed dial and we will work our way up to bareback. The journey is half the fun, tonight will he or won't he give in and fuck me bare? The thrill of getting to that moment is a huge turn-on for me, knowing that I am that slutty bottom he craves so much he wants to finally dump his bare load into...

Love that feeling when they go bare after safe. If they don't go raw by third time I'm done with them

• Like 1

Guest SLUTfem

OKAY so I've had some thought after reading everyone's replies! Thank you for your messages! 

I have to ask myself if I am strictly a cumdump or not, and I think while yes I would 100% would only prefer bareback, I'm still a slut after all and I just can't turn down cock... It's my principle as a slut to help please men... It's my responsibility as a slut! Bend over so men can fuck!

Moving forward, I'd only force a conversation with guys who bareback. And make sure we meet. If guys say they want to fuck protection, I'll explain I prefer raw and keep the conversation light - if it's a deal breaker I'll give them the address, let them fuck me protected and hope they leave the condom so I could either breed myself or eat it after... 

How I react all depends on where I am.   The end result is the same.  I'm not getting fucked unless its BARE.  I won't let a condom in my hole.   Just as much I won't use one if asked to.  If we talked and I showed up at your place, I'll leave and if you're at my place you will leave.   If I am fucking in public I will just walk away.   Just say no to condoms.

• Like 1

Oil your fuck hole first. And keep urging him to fuck you rough. Afterwards if the bag hasn't burst pour the contents into yourself. and look him in the eye as you do so

I'm all about the act of fucking, either as a top or bottom, so as long as I'm attracted to the other guy we can fuck.  The only thing I won't do is suck a condom covered cock, but sucking is just a warm up for the main event so they can shove still fuck me if they are willing.