To boldly go where no man has gone before😀

Carlos1881

Sisko, he was a wartime captain who led a combined romulan, klingon federation fleet against the dominion - his command even outranked starfleet admirals. He was such a force that Worf and Q where intimidated by him

That's a tough one. I watched Picard, Sisko, Janeway, and Archer and they all kept my interest. I can think of some kick-ass moments with each, and some funny moments (Sisko punching Q!) with each. I guess I don't have a favorite, but I do wish the real world had leaders like them!

I think the list needs refinement.

After all, as has been pointed out, Pike was played by one actor in TOS and another in DSC. Kirk was played by one actor in TOS and another in the Kelvin timeline reboot. In both cases, the character was significantly different based upon the interpretation of the actor (and of the director). And the Kirk of the movies (especially Search for Spock and Voyage Home) is qualitatively different from Kirk in TOS.

All told, though, I think Sisko's character is the most developed. He has a son he's been raising as a single dad for several years; he's been widowed and later remarries; he served in the Borg War, in peacetime, on the frontier at DS9, and again in war against the Dominion; we see his conflict over being both a Starfleet officer and the Emissary of the Prophets; he's willing to cut deals with adversaries (as when he traded the Defiant's sensor logs of the Obsidian Order's shipbuilding base for a guarantee of Thomas Riker's non-capital sentence); he even was willing to lie to the Romulans about the Dominion's plans to invade the Romulan Empire to draw them into the war on the side of the Federation. He certainly didn't have Picard's stick-up-his-ass approach to rules and regulations.