Anxiety affecting bottoming

breakland

Any other bottoms have high anxiety issues that cause ibs or gut issues? How do you handle that?

Sometimes the moment I get excited or anxious my gut gets triggered and I instantly have to go, even if I douched out. It's been worse lately and is a pain for bottoming.

• Like 1

ALL THE TIME! I have IBS anyway, and when I get nervous, my stomach is very unpredictable. Throw in stress, and getting fucked isn’t even an option. With the pandemic and work, I haven’t been able to get fucked since July. 

On 6/6/2021 at 2:42 PM, breakland said:

Sometimes the moment I get excited or anxious my gut gets triggered and I instantly have to go,

This is the toughest issue for a bottom because many are mentally prepared to bottom but the digestive system does not cooperate. The obvious thing to do is to eat less the day before one plans to bottom. But even then it is sometimes a problem,.

This is why some guys end up topping

On 6/6/2021 at 11:42 AM, breakland said:

Any other bottoms have high anxiety issues that cause ibs or gut issues? How do you handle that?

Sometimes the moment I get excited or anxious my gut gets triggered and I instantly have to go, even if I douched out. It's been worse lately and is a pain for bottoming.

I had that issue but have developed a system to deal with it.

1. The day before I regulate my diet. No greasy foods or sweets and no meals after 6pm.

2. Fiber supplements like PURE and a natural shake with chia seeds 72-48 hours before. Drink LOTS of water.

3. Douche the day before deeply.

4.The day of fast, douche, use a butt plug in the shower and make sure the butt plug is squeaky clean. No food only water.

5.An hour or so before butt plug deeply one more time just to be sure. Take an Imodium to close the pipes.

When I follow this procedure meticulously I’m squeaky clean exhaust down and I have no accidents. Even with huge thick guys.

Sounds like lots of work but it’s worth it!

Edited by Blatinobttm
  • Like 1
  • Piggy 1