Dating Different Cultures? 😊

Carlos1881

I love people’s culture, heritage and community and just out of curiosity  what’s your opinion and  the most important thing to learn when dating guys from different cultures? 

Look forward to hearing your thoughts guys ? 

Karl 😀

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

16 minutes ago, evilqueerpig said:

As a SLUT, I don't date so much as trick....words of wisdom from my 1st man..."Sexy comes in all shapes, sizes and colors!"

This is so true !!  Just wished all the racists out there would learn that !!

I'm married, so I don't date, but sex is a different story.  I love diversity, including culture. I like to learn about people, their stories, and their backgrounds. I have met some amazing guys and learned along the way.  

I agree with everything @CHIredhead
said, and wanted to add in that I love when they make food from their homeland or culture. Some of the best stuff I've ever eaten was from a relationship (friend or more) from another culture.

Food is like sex, you have to try everything at least once!

The important thing to me about a man’s culture is whether it leaves him more or less inclined to walk into a room and fuck a man he doesn’t know. At that point, his cock has no culture, nor does he - he is simply a man, with a man’s basic need. That’s why I’ve been able to successfully satisfy men of all manner of ethnicities and nationalities.

Now, when it comes to talking, I love cultural diversity. (In fact, a Top who engages me in an interesting conversation pre-fuck is taking a serious risk of shifting me into a different mode altogether.) Give me infinite variety.

Unpopular Opinion Coming:

When it comes to actual dating, and not just FWB, I think the most important thing I’ve learned, especially as a black man, is you have to be comfortable with yourself and you’re culture. 

Unfortunalty, many times, some date outside of our culture because we are looking to escape our own. To satisfy that person from the other culture, some folks may take on ridiculous stereotypes or even become a caricature (I.e. the gangbanger or spicy latin lover,etc). Or even worse, some may be so bitter against their own culture that and they may even turn against it. And offensive joke may be told about your culture and you may laugh right along with it or even add to it. A person may even ignore obvious warning signs, or not even care, the relationship won’t work because they are so fixated on maintaining that sexual and social access outside of their culture. 

And honestly, their are just some cultures  I won’t mess with. I know “everyone is different” but I just play the numbers based of my experience. I’m not going to be a bridge or stopgap until you can find the next white guy(sorry my experience) .

Always best to keep it real with them about who you are and what you believe off the top. That will scare away most fakers. This way you get guys who are truly into you and not looking to fulfill some fetish. 

• Like 3