Do older swallowers like younger meat?

Guest straightseeder

Guest straightseeder

New here. 
 I wonder if there is a niche set of older suckers that go crazy for younger loads? Any experiences? What do you think would be the steps for a younger dom like me (24) to find a good older mouth that wants my seed nonstop? 

19 minutes ago, straightseeder said:

New here. 
 I wonder if there is a niche set of older suckers that go crazy for younger loads? Any experiences? What do you think would be the steps for a younger dom like me (24) to find a good older mouth that wants my seed nonstop? 

I love swallowing a younger dudes loads. My husband is 25 our bfs are from 22-32.   So I get plenty 

Edited by PupLucca
  • Like 3
  • Upvote 1

I think it’s nothing easier to find an older mouth to suck younger dick. However, I swallow all dicks independently of their age (within the legal and rational frameworks). 

TBH although I love to dominate younger guys,  I especially can enjoy if a real twink dude dominates me. 😈

19 hours ago, straightseeder said:

New here. 

I would love a younger Dom to do what he wants.. swallowing is a given unless cum is anal deposit.

• Like 1

One of my regulars is 27 years old. Another one is 32 years old. They each come by two or three times a week to feed me. I think the question goes both ways. I love cock! Any and all cock! But these two love feeding a daddy

Years ago I had a regular suck buddy who was in his late teens when I was in my early 40's. He was only interested in getting his dick sucked by older guys. I later found out that grew up having his dick sucked regularly by an older man in his neighborhood so he's been kind of conditioned to get sucked by older men and that's his only form of sexual activity. He doesn't top or anything, he just wants to get sucked by older men.

I'm another one that really enjoys a nice Young Dick when I can find one.

The best place I have found in a long time is a Local "Cruising" park, seems around lunch time being the best.

Last trip to the park, about 2 weeks ago my Reg Buddy stopped by to see me, he knew where I was and approved.

Also had me service him while there.  😉

He claims that the more practice I get the better my Oral skills become.

And he get no argument out of me with that thinking.

Oh yes, before I forget, the reason that I go to the park is at His direction,

and with instructions to do as many Young guys as I can in an afternoon.

I agree with an above comment that the younger guys seem to be Better trimmed and pubic hair is much softer.

Another above agreement, "I hate to Stop and Spit Pubic Hair,"

This is a problem at times, Not many of them around so I settle for the mid aged guys to fill in for them.

Most I have Swallowed in a single visit has been 4/5, one could not cum. 

I'll be visiting again in a few day and in hopes to met more.

• Like 1

Guest Samuel1512

You won’t have any trouble getting an older guy to consume your seed as often as you wish.  Haha.  Just cast the fishing rod and you will get a bite immediately🤣