My Friend's Dad Fucks Me

When I came home after my first semester at college the first night home I went to a house party at my friend Jennas house. When everyone cleared out or was passed out, her Dad came down to see if everyone was safe and sound. He was always very nice and friendly to me. He told me that I didn’t have to sleep on that couch and insisted that I stay in the spare bedroom. As we got in the room he began asking me about college life and if I did any wild experimenting. I was fucked up and said sort of as I turned red. He got really curious and wouldn’t leave it alone until I told him. I said I’ll tell you but you can’t tell anyone. I took a deep breath and said well I started cross dressing like a dirty street whore, sucking cock, swallowing loads and letting just about anyone wreck my hole and breed me, making a name for myself as Debbie do anything. When I looked up at him he had this huge smile on his face, looking at me with lust and had this huge bulge that was dying to pop out of his sweat pants. He said don’t worry Debbie your secret is safe with me. I began undressing down to my panties and fishnets that I was wearing underneath. I got down on my knees as he spread his knees, as I pulled down his sweat pants I began stroking his enormous 10” cock. I smiled and said wow you’re fucking huge. He smiled and began rubbing the head of his cock on my lips before pushing it in. As I felt him swelling, getting rock hard and throbbing in my mouth he told me to shut the door and get on the bed. He took me by total surprise as he fucked the life out of me numerous times, feeding me some loads and flooding my hole with others. I’m surprised no one heard us. After a few rounds I went outside to smoke a cigarette. He followed me out, as I was smoking on the side of the house he pulled my pants down and began finger fucking me he asked me how would I feel being owned by Daddy. I moaned fuck I would absolutely love that, he was getting such satisfaction watching me squirm. He then told me that he wanted to hear just how bad I wanted it. I began moaning and begging for it, till he ripped my pants off and buried his fat cock deep inside me. As he was wrecking my hole I moaned and talked dirty to him just how much I was loving it. I loved when he would whore me out to his friends and total strangers than use me after they were done with me. I’d moan like a whore in heat yassss Daddy you own me, this is your pussy, fuck me deeper, fuck me harder, I want your cum inside me, show me how much you love me with that massive throbbing cock. Right before he was about to cum he would jack hammer my hole as I moaned yessss oh fuck yessss just like that Daddy, it feels so fucking good. After he blew his load I’d lick his dripping cock clean. He’d tell me what a good whore I am and how happy I make Daddy. I’d giggle and say thank you Daddy I just love you so much and love every second that we spend together. He worked my hole to the point that it was a perfect fit for his huge horse cock. The first time that he gave it to me without lube,drilled me with zero remorse and I was able to take it with ease literally shocked me. I was so proud of myself at that moment, I laughed and said holy fuck Daddy you made a mess of my hole. He smiled and replied I just broke you in now you’re perfect. 

• Like 17
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 6
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 6/4/2021 at 10:09 PM, CumDumpSLT said:

When I came home after my first semester at college the first night home I went to a house party at my friend Jennas house. When everyone cleared out or was passed out, her Dad came down to see if everyone was safe and sound. He was always very nice and friendly to me. He told me that I didn’t have to sleep on that couch and insisted that I stay in the spare bedroom. As we got in the room he began asking me about college life and if I did any wild experimenting. I was fucked up and said sort of as I turned red. He got really curious and wouldn’t leave it alone until I told him. I said I’ll tell you but you can’t tell anyone. I took a deep breath and said well I started cross dressing like a dirty street whore, sucking cock, swallowing loads and letting just about anyone wreck my hole and breed me, making a name for myself as Debbie do anything. When I looked up at him he had this huge smile on his face, looking at me with lust and had this huge bulge that was dying to pop out of his sweat pants. He said don’t worry Debbie your secret is safe with me. I began undressing down to my panties and fishnets that I was wearing underneath. I got down on my knees as he spread his knees, as I pulled down his sweat pants I began stroking his enormous 10” cock. I smiled and said wow you’re fucking huge. He smiled and began rubbing the head of his cock on my lips before pushing it in. As I felt him swelling, getting rock hard and throbbing in my mouth he told me to shut the door and get on the bed. He took me by total surprise as he fucked the life out of me numerous times, feeding me some loads and flooding my hole with others. I’m surprised no one heard us. After a few rounds I went outside to smoke a cigarette. He followed me out, as I was smoking on the side of the house he pulled my pants down and began finger fucking me he asked me how would I feel being owned by Daddy. I moaned fuck I would absolutely love that, he was getting such satisfaction watching me squirm. He then told me that he wanted to hear just how bad I wanted it. I began moaning and begging for it, till he ripped my pants off and buried his fat cock deep inside me. As he was wrecking my hole I moaned and talked dirty to him just how much I was loving it. I loved when he would whore me out to his friends and total strangers than use me after they were done with me. I’d moan like a whore in heat yassss Daddy you own me, this is your pussy, fuck me deeper, fuck me harder, I want your cum inside me, show me how much you love me with that massive throbbing cock. Right before he was about to cum he would jack hammer my hole as I moaned yessss oh fuck yessss just like that Daddy, it feels so fucking good. After he blew his load I’d lick his dripping cock clean. He’d tell me what a good whore I am and how happy I make Daddy. I’d giggle and say thank you Daddy I just love you so much and love every second that we spend together. He worked my hole to the point that it was a perfect fit for his huge horse cock. The first time that he gave it to me without lube,drilled me with zero remorse and I was able to take it with ease literally shocked me. I was so proud of myself at that moment, I laughed and said holy fuck Daddy you made a mess of my hole. He smiled and replied I just broke you in now you’re perfect. 

Fuck man, great story, keep us updated when he breeds you next

• 3 weeks later...