Anal orgasms - are they for real?

bbboyfucker

i used to have them. i think it is easier to have anal orgasms when your ass is lubed well and the top keeps up a steady thrusting pace for a good period of time. my ass gets dry easily now so i don't get them anymore. 

Guest KptNLine

Yes, they are for real but as others have said, anal orgasms are distinct from prostate orgasms. For me, prostate orgasms have a build up in my balls and pelvic area. I typically ejaculate with these but the cum dribbles or flows out of me rather than shoots. There’s some reduction in horniness but not much and a little bit of a refractory period. The actual orgasm itself is, for me, not as intense as a “regular” male orgasm (I haven’t had one of those in years), but the buildup is much slower and the plateau is longer.

An anal orgasm is completely unpredictable. For me, it starts as a warmth in my hole and balls that spreads throughout my entire body, to my fingers and toes. I start to shake. The warmth turns to these intense waves of pleasure that wash over me in continuous crests and flows. There’s no ejaculation, no reduction in horniness and no refractory period at all. I have zero control over when these happen.

They are very much real.  I have had several in my play sessions, one of which left me writhing in a sling for nearly 45 mins as wave after wave of measure went through my body.  I was left panting and moaning a lot.  Everyone I thought it was going to stop and I could the Top would touch my body or push his cock into my hole and it would being it back up again.  It was scary at first as it was my first ever one but now I know what are I can't wait for them to happen.

On 6/7/2021 at 3:50 PM, RawBottomAriel said:

they are very real. at least for me.

I would agree it’s different from a prostate orgasm and I have experienced both. 😊 A prostate orgasm feels like a regular Male orgasm but much more intense. It makes me ejaculate a little and lasts a bit longer than a traditional orgasm. It has the same climax and drop pattern as a regular Male orgasm(I think, I haven’t had a traditional Male orgasm in years.) 

An anal orgasm feels different. My legs get extremely weak and my whole body feels numb. My hole completely gives up all resistance.  Every stroke after just prolongs the sensation. It only happens when I get fucked for a long time(at least an hour) continuously. Unlike the regular or prostate orgasm, there is no refractory period. So I can continue getting fucked for longer. I don’t ejaculate from it, though I may leak a bit.

Longer cocks give me more anal orgasms. Perhaps cause of the longer stroke. But I’ve had prostate orgasm from all kinds of cocks  😁

OK…first off wow and thank you. I was reading this and it finally explained what I’ve been experiencing. I had no idea what was going on and thought it was something gravely wrong happening but yet enjoyed it so much, although it scary intense too. I knew there were commonalities but that it was also beyond my control and hard to replicate. I don’t ejaculate when this happened, it’s just this weird internal thing that happens to me. Again, not at all unpleasant but a bit scary and beyond my control. There’s a weird set of things that have to going on for it to happen.

Guest Cumpig4tops

Heck yea they exist! I have never had an anal orgasm from getting fucked but when I get fisted from a top who knows what he is doing, my entire body quivers in ecstasy. My cock generally soft pours out (not shoot) cum, my ass gets wet and it’s the best orgasm I’ve ever experienced! Ive been told my facial expression gets tops off and the moaning sound increases in pitch. I think one reason I get FF every once in a while! 

Anal orgasms are 100% real. But for the faggots out there, they are unlikely to occur every time you get fucked. So don't get upset if you don't experience one every time. Be patient and relax. When it does happen, I feel like I am floating and feel an incredible warmth in my pussy and waves of pleasure throughout my body. Often, I get a bit teary-eyed and feel blitzed out.

• 9 months later...
On 6/11/2021 at 3:11 PM, Brittain02 said:

It's hard to describe. There isn't a "release" but there seems to be an endorphin release much like an ejaculated or prostate organization. Only, you don't have the come down/relaxation associated with it - it's more of a high, I guess. 

For me, at least, your body starts to shake uncontrollably and you have anal waves/spasms that emanate to your whole body. It's like a brief "blacking out" at the peak. And weirdly, it kind of feels like your pussy becomes "softer/wetter". I'm sure it doesnt but there is a real physical change with the anal muscles after.

Exactly,  I totally agree with that and I don't want the top to stop.

I've never had an anal orgasm but I've had my cock inside quite a few bottoms having one or more. I feel the bottom's entire hole go into spasms of intense squeezing followed by complete relaxation in a way that usually milks my balls dry simultaneously. Simultaneous orgasms are the most intense ones I've ever had, and are so worth the work to achieve for both the top and the bottom.