Nutting inside vs nutting deep inside

Teneo

Always as deep as possible which is where it belongs.  When Tops are about to cum I'm always saying, "Breed me!  Seed me deep!  Breed!  Breed!  Breed!"  Then when they do I lock my legs around them to keep their cock as deep and tightly in me as possible to drain every last seed.  Oink!

bottomed for many years before finally topping.Love feeling a man cumming deep inside...its the payoff we all seek isn't it?The first time I topped I was so incredibly amazed at how GOOD it felt....came deep inside him and was thinking if more men knew how GOOD this felt there would be SO MANY more straight men topping!

Really needs to be deep, to reduce the chance that any could come out.  NEVER let any Alpha Top babies have an easy chance of getting out.

On 6/16/2021 at 6:15 PM, RawBottomAriel said:

As deep as possible is better cause there’s less chance the load will spill and I’ll lose some cum in me. 🥺 But as long as it’s inside it’s good for me. It’s staying there until it all absorbs into me. 😅

Sometimes Tops cum around my hole and then push the load in, which I’m don’t mind. Sometimes they just cum around the hole and leave. Then I hand to use my hands to push the load. 😣 Some of it spills, but at least some cum gets in me. At least the cum around my hole can act as lube for the next Top. 😅

:( I want to marry you, be your master and you my slave, leave you abandoned in bathhouses, in spas, in alleys, cinemas, parks, ports, anywhere where men sow their sperm and impregnate your insides, but far away Let the unknown cum stay inside I wish you could take them home to drink them or exchange snowballs until they make a large mass of saliva and cum in our throats to drink them, I wish that even for one day and be happy looking into your eyes.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 6/16/2021 at 7:43 PM, Qdxxx said:

You know it girl. 😉

I try to get all my loads deep in my pussy. If I’m on all fours, I’ll push my wide hips back against my man to try to make sure he sinks in as deep as possible the moment I feel that first spasm.

If I’m on my back I can enjoy him unloading on my pussy, as long as he then pushes it deep with his cock. I especially love that feeling when it’s a guy who said he was going to pull out, but once he sees his load coating my pussy, he just has to push it inside me with his bare cock. That’s soooo fucking hot!

And at the end, I always plug my cunt to make sure all the loads I took stay where they’re supposed to! 😈💦💦💦

(And I know this wasn’t really part of the question, but I also love when they shoot all over my clit and then rub their cock in it and push back in… and of course I love a nice hot titfucking, holding and twisting my nipples as he fucks my big tits. If his load doesn’t make my open mouth, I run my plug between my tits to get it all before plugging my pussy.)

- Di ❤️

I am a fan of rubbing the clit of a good whore and making her explode, very few tops know how to treat Tsgirls I have been fortunate to be with several (operated or not) and they appreciate that I treat them like bitches and know how to use their bodies as females they are.

• 2 weeks later...

If I know I’m getting multiple loads, I like to be able to finger my hole and feel how sloppy with cum it is. Especially when there are multiple tops. I love knowing my partner is fucking that load deeper inside of me and lubing his cock with it before he floods me deep with his load. I also like being able to see and feel it leaking from me. 

Anywhere in my cunt is good but balls deep is better. Love knowing tops are breeding me as deep as possible. Less chance of leakage. 

I don't want Daddy's babies dripping down my leg, wasting what could be getting absorbed by my pussy. 

• Piggy 1

I'm like most here, I want and need that sperm as deep as possible and to be able to absorb as much of it as possible.  I love it when a top is hung well enough to hit the second ring and buries it as deep as possible when he shoots those little swimmers into me. I am so looking forward to the guy that goes deep on those last two or three strokes, locks up and holds it as deep as he can, and unloads his toxic babies into me like that!!

It’s instinct for a top to thrust in balls deep when climaxing.  We are trying to spread our DNA and deep is the best way to do that.  Pulling out, even partially to see the cum ooze out, is not natural; it’s something a top must consciously do.  Pushing in balls-deep and shooting that load as deep inside the hole as possible is natural, and my preferred means of breeding holes.

2 hours ago, doctordoctor said:

It’s instinct for a top to thrust in balls deep when climaxing.  We are trying to spread our DNA and deep is the best way to do that.  Pulling out, even partially to see the cum ooze out, is not natural; it’s something a top must consciously do.  Pushing in balls-deep and shooting that load as deep inside the hole as possible is natural, and my preferred means of breeding holes.

Yes, absolutely agree. I hope that Men know their cum has significant effect on the faggots they breed. It makes us more submissive and docile. So many hormones in cum that act as mood stabilizers. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, revemupman said:

When I cum I always thrust deep as I can get it. I want it to hit real deep and I dislike when the bottom pushes my load out. Leave it in there.

Pushing out a load of seed that a breeder has planted in your gut is disrespectful in my opinion. I cherish the seed every breeder fucks into me and my goal is always 100% absorption. 

• Like 3