letting stranger spit in your mouth

Soooo, I just had a random anon hookup today and he did something I’m still thinking about. 😅

He was fucking me missionary, he asked me to open my mouth and stick my tongue out. Of course I obeyed right away. I thought he was gonna kiss me mouth open, but instead he spit directly into my mouth. It was huge one too. Instinctively I swallowed it. I was a bit surprised but lowkey loved it. I opened my mouth again excited and he spit in it again. 🥰 We didn’t kiss(which I’m used to as a cumdump) but I found this was hotter than kissing. Hope it happens more with other random Tops. 

I’m usually in doggystyle as a cumdump so I guess that’s why it didn’t happen before. But after this I might just go back and forth between doggy and missionary. I’ve had Tops spit in my face before but not directly in my mouth for me to swallow. But I guess the more random DNA in me the better. 😋

bottoms, do you like having a total stranger spit in your mouth or the idea of it?

Tops, do you like spitting or wanna try spitting into a bottom’s mouth and make them swallow it?

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 2

Used to have a top who would use me this way. Even when riding him, he’d have me spit in his mouth. It was a hot experience. It’s another form of surrender to utmost piggy lust and I love it. Currently trying to get my partner into it now. 

I have a 64 yr old mature top daddy that has trained me how to be a good bottom for him.   When he first spit in my mouth I felt degraded and made me feel weak.  But I ended up loving it more as more.   Now I crave it lol.    

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

11 hours ago, RawBottomAriel said:

Soooo, I just had a random anon hookup today and he did something I’m still thinking about. 😅

He was fucking me missionary, he asked me to open my mouth and stick my tongue out. Of course I obeyed right away. I thought he was gonna kiss me mouth open, but instead he spit directly into my mouth. It was huge one too. Instinctively I swallowed it. I was a bit surprised but lowkey loved it. I opened my mouth again excited and he spit in it again. 🥰 We didn’t kiss(which I’m used to as a cumdump) but I found this was hotter than kissing. Hope it happens more with other random Tops. 

I’m usually in doggystyle as a cumdump so I guess that’s why it didn’t happen before. But after this I might just go back and forth between doggy and missionary. I’ve had Tops spit in my face before but not directly in my mouth for me to swallow. But I guess the more random DNA in me the better. 😋

bottoms, do you like having a total stranger spit in your mouth or the idea of it?

Tops, do you like spitting or wanna try spitting into a bottom’s mouth and make them swallow it?

I would love to spit in your face you dirty little faggot. get you on your back with my hands wrapped around your throat strangling you unconscious and pile drive my big, hard cock up your sloppy, used fuckhole and spit in your mouth before unloading my balls into your cumhole. I bet a femme, trashy cumdump like you loves being treated like the worthless whore you are. I love fucking trash like you. lf you're lucky you might wake up soaked in piss with a noose around your neck and my arm up your ass to the elbow.strangle3.jpg.eac50c1f118feb2e2d9f57e2a7ea593a.jpg

• Like 5
  • Upvote 2
  • Piggy 1

4 minutes ago, RawBottomAriel said:

@BoyStrangler I love all of that. 😍 Love being treated like trash because I am cumdump trash. Do anything you’d like while I’m unconscious, and even when I’m not. I live to serve Men like you. 🥰

Fuck l love worthless, bug filled trash like you faggot. Nothing like a girly little faggot with no pride, shame or self respect. l bet you have been trashed by a ton of nasty men. Keep up the good work cumdump. Do you have any dirty trashy tattoos?

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, BoyStrangler said:

Fuck l love worthless, bug filled trash like you faggot. Nothing like a girly little faggot with no pride, shame or self respect. l bet you have been trashed by a ton of nasty men. Keep up the good work cumdump. Do you have any dirty trashy tattoos?

thank you. yes, i let any and all Men use me in any way they’d like. i just have to take it. 😊 i love pleasing them. 

i don’t have any tattoos at the moment. haven’t thought about it really. what would be some good ones?

• Piggy 2

well yes but technically I don't "let" guys spit in my mouth or do whatever other dirty, nasty stuff they wanna do to me. as a worthless faggot tranny whore, a cumdumpster, community fuckhole and pure trash, I have no say in how men use me, what they have me do, what they do to me, or have done to me. if a male wants to mount me, fuck me and breed me it is his right. any male, anytime, anywhere. Same if a male wants me to suck his cock, take his load, drink his piss, be a toilet, strangle me, choke me out with his hands, a belt or a rope, piss in me, spit in my face, spit in my mouth, punch me in the face, pass me around, make me suck his cock in public etc. literally anything guys wanna do to me they can do as it is their choice, not mine.693267008_trashshirt.png.a0d0e92018990481f00f8f3aa08be6fd.png

• Piggy 3

3 minutes ago, RawBottomAriel said:

thank you. yes, i let any and all Men use me in any way they’d like. i just have to take it. 😊 i love pleasing them. 

i don’t have any tattoos at the moment. haven’t thought about it really. what would be some good ones?

I have been thinking about getting a tattoo also! maybe something like FUCKTOY or CUMDUMPSTER or POZ FAGGOT

• Like 1

First, I don't "let" strangers spit in my mouth.  Being the kind of bottom I am, the top can do what they want.  Many have spit in my mouth, and it's their right to do it.  It's a total dom move. A very direct way of exhibiting Alpha behavior. That's how I view it.  We take cum in our mouths, certainly spit is not that different. It seems that the apprehension is more around the act and what it means, not the actual spit.  I feel fortunate to be used for their pleasure, so I am perfectly fine with it.