letting stranger spit in your mouth

3 minutes ago, IntoBBvisitor said:

Done. It surprised me the first times but I accepted it straight away and now I m used to it. Always a turn on. Some married or straight guys will spit in your mouth because it s their way of kissing a fag.

Some guys just have a strong desire to get every possible bodily fluid they can inside you and spitting is one of those. Some also get off on clearing their throat into your mouth as well.

• Like 1

These responses are awesome!

I’m all for maximizing the amount of Male DNA that enters my body. 😋

Now after every Top dumps their load in me, I want them to finish by dumping their spit in my mouth. Maybe it’ll be standard practice someday. lol. 😌 Gotta make each hole take as much as possible. 

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

12 hours ago, RawBottomAriel said:

Soooo, I just had a random anon hookup today and he did something I’m still thinking about. 😅

He was fucking me missionary, he asked me to open my mouth and stick my tongue out. Of course I obeyed right away. I thought he was gonna kiss me mouth open, but instead he spit directly into my mouth. It was huge one too. Instinctively I swallowed it. I was a bit surprised but lowkey loved it. I opened my mouth again excited and he spit in it again. 🥰 We didn’t kiss(which I’m used to as a cumdump) but I found this was hotter than kissing. Hope it happens more with other random Tops. 

I’m usually in doggystyle as a cumdump so I guess that’s why it didn’t happen before. But after this I might just go back and forth between doggy and missionary. I’ve had Tops spit in my face before but not directly in my mouth for me to swallow. But I guess the more random DNA in me the better. 😋

bottoms, do you like having a total stranger spit in your mouth or the idea of it?

Tops, do you like spitting or wanna try spitting into a bottom’s mouth and make them swallow it?

As a bottom pig, I expect it. 

2 hours ago, DannyBoyCMH said:

First, I don't "let" strangers spit in my mouth.  Being the kind of bottom I am, the top can do what they want.  Many have spit in my mouth, and it's their right to do it.  It's a total dom move. A very direct way of exhibiting Alpha behavior. That's how I view it.  We take cum in our mouths, certainly spit is not that different. It seems that the apprehension is more around the act and what it means, not the actual spit.  I feel fortunate to be used for their pleasure, so I am perfectly fine with it.

That's the right attitude, son. Now open your mouth like a good boy.

• Like 1

On 6/9/2021 at 12:28 PM, RawBottomAriel said:

thank you. yes, i let any and all Men use me in any way they’d like. i just have to take it. 😊 i love pleasing them. 

i don’t have any tattoos at the moment. haven’t thought about it really. what would be some good ones?

Something that tells guys what a dirty little whore you are. Something like"Fuckslut" or "Cumdump" or "Poz Faggot"

I have a guy who likes to choke me with one hand, hold my mouth open and spit in my mouth. I encouraged him the first time and it felt so hot. It is a degrading act of course but then if it makes you horny it is less degrading and becomes another thing you will accept doing anyway. The top wants to feel they are degrading you, so it’s a win win situation

• Like 1

On 6/9/2021 at 10:53 AM, BoyStrangler said:

I would love to spit in your face you dirty little faggot. get you on your back with my hands wrapped around your throat strangling you unconscious and pile drive my big, hard cock up your sloppy, used fuckhole and spit in your mouth before unloading my balls into your cumhole. I bet a femme, trashy cumdump like you loves being treated like the worthless whore you are. I love fucking trash like you. lf you're lucky you might wake up soaked in piss with a noose around your neck and my arm up your ass to the elbow.strangle3.jpg.eac50c1f118feb2e2d9f57e2a7ea593a.jpg

holy shit do all of that to me!!

On 6/11/2021 at 1:51 AM, BoyStrangler said:

Something that tells guys what a dirty little whore you are. Something like"Fuckslut" or "Cumdump" or "Poz Faggot"

I love ‘cumdump’ 

It perfectly describes what I am and my purpose for being. Just a warm, cocksleeve where Men can dump their load in. No questions asked and no load refused. If you need to shoot a load, my hole is available. 

‘Poz Faggot’ is nice too and very accurate, but I don’t want it to make any Top hesitant to use me. ‘Fuckslut’ is cute, but doesn’t make it clear how dirty I am. 

‘Cumdump’ would imply how much of a dirty slut I could be, without being so obvious and turning some Tops away. I’m really considering it now. lol. 😅

• Like 3

Years ago I want to this gay bar in Williamsport PA with some friends. My one friend was friends with the owner there. Don’t know what my friend said to the owner but I was brought to the dark basement he the owner fuck me hard and dump a load in my ass. He told me to open my mouth and he spit in my mouth. He also couple times through the night spit in my mouth on the dance floor. 

• Piggy 1

On 6/12/2021 at 7:54 AM, RawBottomAriel said:

I love ‘cumdump’ 

It perfectly describes what I am and my purpose for being. Just a warm, cocksleeve where Men can dump their load in. No questions asked and no load refused. If you need to shoot a load, my hole is available. 

‘Poz Faggot’ is nice too and very accurate, but I don’t want it to make any Top hesitant to use me. ‘Fuckslut’ is cute, but doesn’t make it clear how dirty I am. 

‘Cumdump’ would imply how much of a dirty slut I could be, without being so obvious and turning some Tops away. I’m really considering it now. lol. 😅

Do it slut! get CUMDUMP  tattooed on your lower back. maybe add a biohazard right above it to show poz men that you love taking toxic loads

• Like 1

19 hours ago, opensource said:

Yes I let men spit in my mouth. Not all top do it, but I fucking love it! It makes me feel like the pig sub I want to be.

beautiful high traffic hole slut. can tell a lot of men have been up in there. I bet your hole is nice and loose. Damn I love trash whores with a sweet smooth ass.

• Upvote 1