Hey guys - I have a fuck buddy that wants me to be ready to take his raw cock practically on demand. Meaning no arrangements or notice until he texts me and I prob have an hr at most. To complicate it further,  I’m fucking him on the DL from my hubby so i can’t clean out at my place. Looking for a quick solution cleanse that could be done in a restroom. My FB understands that with such short notice I won’t be completely clean which he is cool with. I already take Pure for Him and use Metamucil daily. Earlier this week it got messy and he couldn’t finish. Sorry if this is a gross topic but I felt this forum would be a great place to get some input. 

Thanks

• Upvote 1

Pozbtm, I've been fucked without any time to douche. So far, no mess. And a cummy hole at that. If you need a portable system, check out Mr S Leather.

• Upvote 1

I’ve found that plastic water bottles with a “sports” cap can be quite effective assuming you’ve got somewhere to do a little emergency douche! They have the bonus that other halves aren’t suspicious of them like they might be if they found a douching bulb etc!

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

I keep a common Fleet small enema bottle with me, usually in my computer bag.  I squeeze the air out and keep the cap on so it doesn’t take up much space. I’ve often cleaned up in the bathroom at work.  I fill the little bottle with fresh water in the toilet, dump, flush, and repeat.  Sometimes I’ll fill my ass with two bottles worth to be sure.  It generally works ok. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

I'm less a believe in the fiber route and more a believer in the firming route. I try to maintain a diet that keeps things on the firmer side. It seems to me easier to clean out completely when the contents are firm and are easily flushed out with an ample supply of water and the overall process seems to be faster.

• Upvote 2

32 minutes ago, Close2MyBro said:

I'm less a believe in the fiber route and more a believer in the firming route. I try to maintain a diet that keeps things on the firmer side. It seems to me easier to clean out completely when the contents are firm and are easily flushed out with an ample supply of water and the overall process seems to be faster.

Firming recommendations.

(we certainly know a coffee addiction is a usually extremely unhelpful "anti-firming agent" 🤣🙄

• Like 1

Just now, Littlebill77 said:

Firming recommendations.

(we certainly know a coffee addiction is a usually extremely unhelpful "anti-firming agent" 🤣🙄

Well eating plenty of proteins helps. So does cheese. I make sure to have some form of cheese on a daily basis, usually string cheese in the morning and in the evening.  The calcium in greek yogurt is also helpful. Avoid chocolate or other things that our stomach might be sensitive to as well. I also avoid foods that generate a lot of gas because that just seems to make things move in unpredictable ways.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, Pozbtm4breeding said:

Sorry if this is a gross topic but I felt this forum would be a great place to get some input. 

No need to apologise for this; we've all had our incidents in the past.  It really just comes with the territory that this is a possibility, even for those of us who are averse to any "mess".  

You're lucky in that you have an on-demand top, but I do understand the issue it presents.  I would say that you're overall diet is probably the biggest thing you can do; as stated previously, high-fiber and/or high-protien (and I do mean proper protein, not processed stuff) are tried-and-true methods.  I only go as far as a proper fasting if I'm having a blow-out night or weekend at a sauna or big group party.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/9/2021 at 12:28 PM, Close2MyBro said:

I'm less a believe in the fiber route and more a believer in the firming route.

Fiber = firm.  I'm not trying to mence words, but folks who take fiber supplements _or_ high fiber diets will _both_ get firmer stools.

Metamucil (or any psyllium husk) is fiber.

I do agree with you that firm stools make for much easier cleanup.  My stools are firmer when taking psyllium daily.

Guest Cumpig4tops
On 6/9/2021 at 4:59 AM, Pozbtm4breeding said:

Hey guys - I have a fuck buddy that wants me to be ready to take his raw cock practically on demand. Meaning no arrangements or notice until he texts me and I prob have an hr at most. To complicate it further,  I’m fucking him on the DL from my hubby so i can’t clean out at my place. Looking for a quick solution cleanse that could be done in a restroom. My FB understands that with such short notice I won’t be completely clean which he is cool with. I already take Pure for Him and use Metamucil daily. Earlier this week it got messy and he couldn’t finish. Sorry if this is a gross topic but I felt this forum would be a great place to get some input. 

Thanks

Hey man I have used this. All you need is a water bottle and attach this to the cap. 

[think before following links] https://www.mr-s-leather.com/ass-play/ass-prep-douche-enema-toys/skwert-water-bottle-douche

I love this topic. Great question. Isn't this something we have all been confronted with at some point in our bottoming careers? If you haven't (been confront by this yet) might I recommend that it should cross your mind at some point if you want to enjoy better peace of mind when getting fucked. Personally, If I have not thoroughly douched I am always worried about something unpleasant. Am I over-reacting? I have enjoyed reading through the other areas of the forums about how easily guys just pull their pants down and take a raw cock...yet we never or rarely hear about any of the preparation (if any) that went into it (or not). Nor do we hear about the consequence of a dirty dick, etc. in the absence of preparing to get fucked. Is it part of the fantasy? Is it being glossed over or left out? Maybe it's in a part of the forums I have not yet read as I am still new...forgive me if that is the case.

Is there not already a hand-book on this topic? Something like  "THE NO DOUCHE DIET"? That could also describe how and when to douche to freshen up depending on the volume of cock(s) you plan to get within any given time-frame? If it doesn't exist it should, lol.

I know there are a few nurses or medical professionals in this community; so If someone could edit and organize all of the information and knowledge within these forums posts we could probably create our own hand-book. hahaha

I digress, but I do wonder about the following on a regular basis and would appreciate any of your collective wisdom or insight on resources, etc.

• Am I douching too much? Is that even possible?
  • Are there any signs or symptoms of douching too much or too frequently?
  • Is it a condition and does it have a name?
  • Is it possible to over stimulate ones colon while douching? Is this bad?
  • What are the long term consequences ? Can one become dependent on douching or laxatives to have a bowel movement?
  • Is this why everyone prefers to keep their shit "tight" and take psyllium supplement in order to douche less??
  • How well does it (Metamucil or psyllium) work and how long does it take to get into a consistent bowel movement cycle?

At the end of the day a big part of my goal is to be able to put that cock back into my mouth. So, I want it 100% clean. I guess the alternative is not to put it back in my mouth... sad face.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

On 6/9/2021 at 10:03 AM, bibearbtm said:

I keep a common Fleet small enema bottle with me, usually in my computer bag.  I squeeze the air out and keep the cap on so it doesn’t take up much space. I’ve often cleaned up in the bathroom at work.  I fill the little bottle with fresh water in the toilet, dump, flush, and repeat.  Sometimes I’ll fill my ass with two bottles worth to be sure.  It generally works ok. 

You fill your ass with toilet water? That's a recipe for disaster. 

• Like 2

On 6/9/2021 at 12:28 PM, Close2MyBro said:

You're still using fiber.  Just adding it through diet.  Both soluble and insoluble fiber are needed.

Here is what works for me. Take Metamucil every day. One teaspoon before a meal for best result. I only take it once a day. It firms up your stool almost to the point where you don’t need to wipe much. This allows me to douche far less and I have never had an embarrassing incident.

• Like 1