Get a fiber supplement and pay attention to your diet. Everyone is a little different. I take psyllium husk supplements every morning and every night and with every meal. I also drink kombucha daily for probiotics. My movements are timed to the hour, but I know certain foods can change this. I also know certain lack of care for food safety affects my timing. I am extremely particular about food safety. Anything left out for an hour is trash. Anything in the fridge more than a few days is trash. 

• 1 month later...

For those of us who are under medication, please note that we should not take fiber supplementation such as spyllium just before/after our meds. Some of those supplements may act as gastric & intestinal bandage, and they lower absorption capacity. A time lapse of 2 hours or more is ok.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
On 6/9/2021 at 1:03 PM, bibearbtm said:

I keep a common Fleet small enema bottle with me, usually in my computer bag.  I squeeze the air out and keep the cap on so it doesn’t take up much space. I’ve often cleaned up in the bathroom at work.  I fill the little bottle with fresh water in the toilet, dump, flush, and repeat.  Sometimes I’ll fill my ass with two bottles worth to be sure.  It generally works ok. 

Oh wow, there's no way I'd ever try this from any sort of a public facility. Even if you took it straight from the tank, and not the bowl, a lot of those tanks are not very well maintained. I know, I used to do janitorial duties at several retail and factory locations years back. Even newer buildings with seemingly newer construction had rust issues already inside the tanks - from the parts inside them. Can't imagine putting rusty water up my ass. I know that any pipe can be too, but water that can sometimes sit there for hours collecting rust just doesn't sound very inviting.

23 hours ago, ohmalewhore said:

Oh wow, there's no way I'd ever try this from any sort of a public facility. Even if you took it straight from the tank, and not the bowl, a lot of those tanks are not very well maintained. I know, I used to do janitorial duties at several retail and factory locations years back. Even newer buildings with seemingly newer construction had rust issues already inside the tanks - from the parts inside them. Can't imagine putting rusty water up my ass. I know that any pipe can be too, but water that can sometimes sit there for hours collecting rust just doesn't sound very inviting.

Then flush the toilet once or twice before taking any water from the tank or bowl. A single flush should largely empty the tank; a second should mean that virtually every drop of water in the tank is "new" (I hate to say "fresh" because, as you note, old pipes can be a problem).

But if someone is worried about the water, just carry a few individual bottled water bottles in your bag as well. If you're a real snob about it, carry Perrier.

• Haha 1