Juicy Ass

Hey guys, total top here and asking more so for my bottom, is heavy ass juice a genetic thing, lots of lube or does the bottom prepare in some manner to get his ass juicy?  I really get off on a really juicy ass and see quite a few videos these days depicting really juicy asses, which seems more so than years ago.  

I tend to start the process by injecting Albolene deep in my hole.  I wait a half hour to an hour and then start the cleaning process.  Albolene is similar to vasaline but a little lighter and has no taste or smell, important for me as I like things natural.  Even after cleaning, it leaves my hole somewhat lubricated and seems to cause it to get wetter once the fucking begins.

• Like 1

I don't know if it is genetic, but my ass and some guys I have fucked get really wet when they are turned on.  So much so that I prefer not to use any artificial lube until we have tried it without.  When I'm bottoming I never need any and am disappointed when the top insists.

I have a theory that my ass gets wet when I'm horny but people tell me it's impossible. My experience is that it feels more moist when I need to take it in the ass, or when I'm just in a really sensual mood in general.

I've been fucked with no lube and it feels amazing. Almost like my ass is getting wetter and wetter the longer I'm fucked. I've heard of guys who get wet enough to take a cock with no lube anytime, but I'd be lying if I said I was one of those guys.

When I'm horny, I know that everything is easier (getting my ass cleaned) and my ass is more flexible. 

Usually spits do the job and I don't need lube. Sometimes I do put a tiny amount of lube before the top arrives. 

So, I don't know if it's genetics, but I think there somehow a learning process, like, your ass is getting used to it. I started to finger my ass and play with it way before I got my hands on line. And I still prefer spit or water to play with my toys.