MacPiss

I saw the thread on here about pissing in a beer bottle (good idea) and once I drank from a MacDonald's soda cup (bad idea).

I was at MacDonald's with a guy and he went to the toilet with his cup and brought me back a nice hot fresh cup of piss.  The problem is cause piss is warm it like melted the wax on the cup and it got all soggy and His piss had the taste of the cup.  I drank it all cause, but not the best way to serve or drink piss lol.

I think for me, it’s always better to drink straight from tap. It feels nicer going down and I don’t miss a single drop. 😄

Although I get that isn’t always possible, especially in public. I think something like a coffee cup is the most convenient way to drink piss discreetly. Glass is fine, but not easy to carry and is transparent. Plastic as you said, can’t handle it and just tastes weird. A coffee cup is meant to handle warm liquid and is totally opaque. You can also enjoy the piss more slowly. 😋

• Like 2

On 6/9/2021 at 6:52 PM, BugBoyEric said:

I saw the thread on here about pissing in a beer bottle (good idea) and once I drank from a MacDonald's soda cup (bad idea).

I was at MacDonald's with a guy and he went to the toilet with his cup and brought me back a nice hot fresh cup of piss.  The problem is cause piss is warm it like melted the wax on the cup and it got all soggy and His piss had the taste of the cup.  I drank it all cause, but not the best way to serve or drink piss lol.

I never would have thought that piss was warm enough to melt a cup, but I guess they are changing the composition to make cups easier to compost and biodegrade. You'll just need to carry an insulated cup or sports bottle to disguise the contents when you're lucky enough to have it happen again. 

And ... um ... did you get fries with that? 🙂