Bred by a smelly daddy

This happened about two weeks ago and I'm still hard just thinking about it.

I was coming back home from work and as I approached my building, I saw an older guy (maybe in his 50s) in front of the entrance door, putting some flyers in a box mounted on the wall next to the door buzzer. I don't know if he was homeless, but he looked quite shaggy, with messy graying hair and a short beard, jeans and a plaid shirt with sleeves cut off. I'm pretty much always horny, so the first thing I noticed were his big arms and the way his biceps bulged. When he lifted his arm I could see his bushy armpit, and I was pretty much instantly rock hard. 

He caught me staring and we made eye contact as I walked past and unlocked the door. There was definitely a smell coming off of him, which put me off, but I was also turned on. He had a handsome face, nice arms, and I have a thing for daddies anyway.

While I waited for the elevator I turned around and he was still there. We made eye contact again and he gestured for me to come. I opened the door again, trying not to look too eager. He asked if I lived alone, and when I said yes, he asked if he could come in and use my bathroom. 

"I really gotta take a piss," he said and grabbed his junk through his pants. I quickly looked at it and nodded. He smiled and we walked into the elevator together. The smell was even worse in that small space, but I was getting kinda used to it. I really wanted that daddy dick and hoped he would make a move in the elevator, but he just stood there quietly. 

When we got to my place I showed him to the bathroom. I sat on the couch waiting, and after a minute he came out, his fly open and his hairy, semi hard cock out. I stared at it and he just said "you want?" 

I said "fuck yeah" and got up and walked over, got on my knees and started sucking. The smell was bad, but it turned me on knowing I was sucking this guy's cock, a few drops of piss still on the tip. I licked it all up and moaned as I went to town. He got hard in no time and we moved to the couch. I told him to get naked, I wanted to see his body. He had a nice, beefy chest with some gray hairs here and there,  slight belly and hairy legs - a hot dad bod overall. 

I lifted one of his arms and spent  some time licking and sniffing his hairy pit while stroking his cock with my other hand. 

He asked me to suck him more and so I did. I think he was expecting only a blowjob, but I stopped and asked him to fuck my ass. He seemed surprised, but his hand went right to my ass and started rubbing my hole, so he was obviously willing to do it. 

"I don't have a condom," he said, making me even harder. I just got on all fours and said I didn't care. I don't know how I managed not to cum when he started rubbing his raw cock all over my hole and then slowly pushed in. He pressed his chest against my back and I laid down, his naked smelly body on top of mine as he bottomed out in me. I never felt like such a filthy slut as I did then. 

He didn't talk, just grunted as he fucked me, first slowly, but then he picked up the pace a bit. I like being verbal, so I kept telling him to fuck me and breed my slutty ass. He lasted about 15 minutes before he slammed hard and started cumming inside me. I grabbed my own cock and came in just a few strokes, that's how horny I was. "Fuck yeah, take it!" he mumbled and stayed inside me for a little longer before he pulled out. 

He then got dressed and asked for a glass of water. "That's a hot ass," he told me before he left. 

"You can breed it anytime you want," I told him, and I hope he'll take me up on my offer. I haven't heard from him since, but I hope he'll show up again now that he knows where I live.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 10

• 3 weeks later...

I would have gone into the bathroom with him. Taken his piss enima then had him fuck me full of cum. When he said he didn't have a condom I'd have responded "Fuckin A man, give it to me bareback!"

Great little story. Thanks for sharing. Looking forward to hearing more. 

What I LOVE THE MOST about this experience is the fact that it CAN happen. I always fantasize about guys noticing my longing stare at their crotch and who want to use me like the slut I am deep-down. Sadly, I never seem to be able to actually convert that to a fuck. Kudos to the OP who was able to seize the moment and get a hot, erotic fuck.

• 3 weeks later...