First time staying at St Giles! Any tips??

Guest SLUTfem

Guest SLUTfem

I'm staying at St Giles for the first time July 15th! I heard this is one of the best places to go for anon fuck and go in a hotel! I usually stayed at Paddington Hilton as it had a lot of people come and go because of the train station and didn't require a keycard - but it was expensive! 

Returning to London in July and decided to try out St Giles... But I've never stayed there before! Got any advice for the best anon breeding experiences at this hotel? 

Has anyone been here after lockdown? Is it still just as good? Do the front doors lock after midnight? Should I make any requests at the reception?

I'm only there for one night so I wanna make sure I make it count 🐷🐷

10 hours ago, SLUTfem said:

I'm staying at St Giles for the first time July 15th! I heard this is one of the best places to go for anon fuck and go in a hotel! I usually stayed at Paddington Hilton as it had a lot of people come and go because of the train station and didn't require a keycard - but it was expensive! 

Returning to London in July and decided to try out St Giles... But I've never stayed there before! Got any advice for the best anon breeding experiences at this hotel? 

Has anyone been here after lockdown? Is it still just as good? Do the front doors lock after midnight? Should I make any requests at the reception?

I'm only there for one night so I wanna make sure I make it count 🐷🐷

There last weekend

its still excellent. No keycards - you can get straight to room from street, and the bathroom shower can take a douche nozzle trivially. 

I mostly went out to play but did meet with a few others in the hotel too.

definitely would recommend.

• Upvote 1