I feel extremely submissive when a top grips my jaw, commands me to open my mouth, and spits into my waiting mouth! 

I love to have someone spit in my face! 

I love to have someone spit on my ass and use that as lube! 

Spit is another fluid I welcome into my body, that I want a top to make me take from him as we fuck! 

Do you like to be made a submissive whore and be spit on? 💧

A1FCB59E-36EA-4825-BE86-753394485E7F.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1
  • Piggy 3

I recently discovered just how much I love Men’s spit. I think it’s become my favorite Male fluid after cum and piss. 

I mostly love it if it ends up in my mouth for me to swallow. More DNA for me. 😋 I’ll swallow any random anon Man’s spit. Multiple rounds of spit. The thicker the better. 😍

• Like 1
  • Piggy 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/11/2021 at 10:48 PM, RawBottomAriel said:

I recently discovered just how much I love Men’s spit. I think it’s become my favorite Male fluid after cum and piss. 

I mostly love it if it ends up in my mouth for me to swallow. More DNA for me. 😋 I’ll swallow any random anon Man’s spit. Multiple rounds of spit. The thicker the better. 😍

I would love to spit in your face while a jackhammer your loose cum filled pussy babygirl

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I’ve haven’t  tried it yet, but the idea really turns me on. Would love to be on my back get fucked and have him lean in to kiss me and when I open my mouth he just lets his spit fall into my mouth. Or maybe I’m on my knees sucking his cock and he tells me to stop and look up at him and open my mouth. When I do he lets a big gob off spit fall into my mouth. Or maybe it hits my face and he makes me keep looking up at him with my mouth open until he gets the spit into my mouth. 

• Like 2

One of my biggest erotic memories from when i was young and inexperienced was being in a dark room, pushed up against a wall facing it with my arms spread and my jeans round my ankles, and hearing the man behind me spit onto his cock. At that moment i knew there was no going back. The fucking hurt like hell, but i realise now he was very good at it. I wonder what he looked like. Today, the sound of a man spitting is the sexiest in the world.

It's amazing when you are on your back and a man just opens his mouth and the spit oozes out, forms a big ball, hangs there in the air and then falls. I prefer it on my face. Then he uses his fingers to push it into my mouth. 

And i love it when kissing and spitting are all mixed together. Kissing has to be wet to be good. Basically, kissing and spitting are variations on the same thing.

I love it when a young straight lad gobs on the ground as he is walking along. Makes me weak at the knees. I always want to kneel down and lick it up. He would probably like that too of course

Mind you, the one thing that really beats spit is snot. Fuuuuck.....