SPIT 💦

Dant1485

• 10 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Had a guy once come over, I was in my leathers, he was in some rubber chaps.  He comes into the house, we go to the bedroom and he just grabs me, starts fingering my ass and starts spitting on my face and me.  I go "what are you doi..." and he slaps me across the face and growls at me "you're my fuck slut and you'll take it all, my spit, my piss, my cum, you got that pussy boy?" and he spits in my face again.  We then fuck, he keeps spitting on my back as we fuck, then he puts me on my back and keeps spitting.  He then leaves and I'm covered in a mix of spit and cum 😉

• Like 2
  • Piggy 3

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Few weeks ago ended up on toilet floor in a club with 5 guys pissing and spitting on me and into my mouth. 2 of them shot cum on me and 1 of them blew a few loads of snot onto my face. Which I thought I’d hate but actually found really sleazy and horny. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...
1 hour ago, bonsoir said:

Cum in ass, drink piss and swallow piss is a perfect fuck session for me :)!

Sounds like the famous chile person 🙂