hotels without keycard elevator access

LoadHunter612

i swear i saw this somewhere on BZ in the past, but i can't find it - any ideas of hotels - ideally i soho/midtown/chelsea, (pretty much south of the park), that are decent, but don't require keycard access for the elevators.

going to be in the city in July and looking to take some dick.  beefy guy here, but nice tight ass....

Screen Shot 2020-07-08 at 12.38.31 PM.png

The ones I've used personally at least till before the stupid pandemic are as under :

CHELSEA SAVOY 23RD/7TH

Element Hotel w39 near Times Square

Hampton Inn Manhattan 35th/5th or 6th

Belvedere

Hilton Garden Inn 8th Avenue

I would've added 'Hotel Pennsylvania' to the top of this list if it had not been recently shut down 😞

• Like 1

Some of the hotels that require key access to get to the rooms have neglected to install the same key system in the stairways, so the stairways are usually a viable option to get between floors. Others also usually have a separate elevator system to the ballroom level and from there you can often go to other rooms without using he key system.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/12/2021 at 6:10 PM, insatiablebot said:

The ones I've used personally at least till before the stupid pandemic are as under :

CHELSEA SAVOY 23RD/7TH

Element Hotel w39 near Times Square

Hampton Inn Manhattan 35th/5th or 6th

Belvedere

Hilton Garden Inn 8th Avenue

I would've added 'Hotel Pennsylvania' to the top of this list if it had not been recently shut down 😞

hey can u contact me Latino cumdump here looking for hotel in city to get tops to use my hole 914-338-3903 or kik: kevolm ..

6DEF0C7F-C8D1-4004-B0FA-30FA5169096F.jpeg

The Element hotel is not good either, I read it was good for easy come and go. But found this not to be true once there.  Apparently there were several rapes committed in the hotel and it changed its security policy. Also heard it is under new ownership since the crimes were committed too. Most of my visitors were stopped in the lobby, and I was asked to come to the lobby. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Pozpunkcumdumpster said:

The Element hotel is not good either, I read it was good for easy come and go. But found this not to be true once there.  Apparently there were several rapes committed in the hotel and it changed its security policy. Also heard it is under new ownership since the crimes were committed too. Most of my visitors were stopped in the lobby, and I was asked to come to the lobby. 

Oh that's terrible. Which hotels would you recommend to a fellow cum dump now? 

Had a hookup at the Gotham Hotel a couple of weeks ago. 

[think before following links] https://www.thegothamhotelny.com/

I’d never head of it before. The building is very discreet with almost no lobby, but the rooms are nice and no key card needed for the elevator. It’s a convenient hookup hotel as it’s close to a lot of Subway lines. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, theplayerking said:

[think before following links] [think before following links] https://www.thegothamhotelny.com/

I’d never head of it before. The building is very discreet with almost no lobby, but the rooms are nice and no key card needed for the elevator. It’s a convenient hookup hotel as it’s close to a lot of Subway lines. 

Ah thank you for the recommendation. Other two hotels I called and confirmed about not using key cards for elevators are 'Hotel Paul NYC' and 'Belvedere'.

Also I am considering trying out an airbnb in Chelsea for my upcoming NYC trip in September. 

I hope it won't deter tops from coming over to drop an anon load if a cum dump is around 14th Street instead of in the 40s.

I did a hotel party at the Element a few years ago. They knew I was doing a party. They refuse the access of a bud, they called to ask how many guest I had, they say I couldn't have more people. I went downstairs because I wanted the guy to come. They told that if I wanted to make a party and have several guests I could use the lounge on the 1st floor lol...    Later in the night they sent a security guard to listen at the door. I saw him at the spyhole.   By chance there was no noise at all in the room. There was another party two stories up and they did the same.

Has anyone tried Belvedere NYC to be an anon cum dump ? 

I know 'The Paul' is the flavour of the season, but would you recommend someone to stay at 'The Paul' for a couple of weeks? 

Trust me, if it's a half decent place with regular cleaning service, I'll happily park my ass at The Paul for my entire trip. But something tells me it's got

On 7/13/2021 at 11:39 PM, theplayerking said:

[think before following links] [think before following links] https://www.thegothamhotelny.com/

On 7/9/2021 at 6:28 AM, Pozpunkcumdumpster said:

On 6/13/2021 at 2:14 PM, Close2MyBro said:

Some of the hotels that require key access to get to the rooms have neglected to install the same key system in the stairways, so the stairways are usually a viable option to get between floors. Others also usually have a separate elevator system to the ballroom level and from there you can often go to other rooms without using he key system.

more of a seedy motel vibe.

9 hours ago, meetme said:

I have heard that the Savoy stopped black men from going up to rooms after midnight.  Recently people have been using the  Paul.

On 7/19/2021 at 6:31 PM, jcslut said:

I did a hotel party at the Element a few years ago. They knew I was doing a party. They refuse the access of a bud, they called to ask how many guest I had, they say I couldn't have more people. I went downstairs because I wanted the guy to come. They told that if I wanted to make a party and have several guests I could use the lounge on the 1st floor lol...    Later in the night they sent a security guard to listen at the door. I saw him at the spyhole.   By chance there was no noise at all in the room. There was another party two stories up and they did the same.