Dating While Poz - Outside of the Apps

I've always told my (sex)partners from the first moment we met that i'm hiv positive and most guys react in a normal way and appreciate that i'm honest about it. Some guys are real dicks and spilled insults and even wished me dead but i always keep in mind that they are just scared and shocked so it doesn't hurt me anymore.....not like in the beginning at least.

I've been dating a man who's hiv negative for about 6 months now and i told him day 1 about my status and what it could mean for us. Of course he was a bit shocked at first but after the dust settled he told me he's fine with it and we have a meaningful relationship both spiritual and sexual. I can't use meds due to medical reasons so there's an extra challenge there but with using condoms and PrEP we should be fine and safe for now.