Bareback: Prep to no Prep

Guest Cumpig4tops

Guest Cumpig4tops

The more and more I hook up, I learn people have forgotten to ask for std or hiv status. They fear there is no need because so many feel invincible taking prep. So asking if a person is poz tends to be off the table in fact, when I was on prep the first 3 months of talking over 50 loads I was still neg and tested negative for stds. So this shows the mindset of many others. After 3 years of taking prep I only had one std. so I began seeking tops who were poz to feel that control. Now after taking prep for 3 years I’ve decide to take prep and BB with the 2-1-1 method. After years of doing this I began feeling this control over no longer feeling fear.  This last year I’ve met dozens of bottom pigs who I’ve discovered stopped taking prep and continued barebacking. Most of them converted and they had no fear or regret in their choice. It just takes me to understanding this psyche of being able to take a mans load and having his dna inside you without fear. But now with so many people taking prep it can change their desire  to go bareback that ultimately erases their fear and thus empowering them.