Northern Femboy Gets a Job at a Poz Ranch

CH1.

After a few long, and mentally straining years, Alec was elated to have finally finished up Med school. But this left him with an issue, hes burnt out by the Boston area. He's seen all the sights, went to a lot of the stores, slept with one or two men, and he needed a change in scenery for the summer. So he decided to take a trip all the way to Texas for that change he's been needing. Alec got home after his graduation party to tell his family he'd be going, and after saying his goodbyes, he packed all his things and left on a plane for Texas, and this is where our story begins.

Alec steps out of the airport, narrating to himself. "Well, guess this is my home for the next few months, now to actually get a roof over my head." He walks down the street, trying to find a hotel, ignoring the obvious stares he got from men due to his feminine stature and curve revealing pants. He could not find much of anything in his price range. He felt defeated until he say a flier on the wall advertising a ranch in need of new ranch hands. It advertised flexible hours, housing, and "life changing experiences" *wink wink*. This was enough for Alec, he takes the flier and puts its address into Google Maps, beginning the long walk.

It had been hours since he started walking, and Alec was absolutely dying from this heat, and had gone through all his water. He was sweaty and tired, but was only a few miles away from the ranch now. However his legs could not go on and he collapsed into the sand, thinking that this was the end. However, a truck pulled up, and out came an absolute Adonis. 6'5, muscular, blond hair, blue eyes, and a sort of boy-ish charm on his face. Alec was sure that this was some kind of hallucination before he would die until the man said "Hello? Are you alright?" in a thick Texan accent. Alec looks up at him and manages to say "Waterrrrrr". The man nods and looks in his truck. "Ah shit, drank all mine, think you can hang on until we get to the ranch not too far off?" Alec shook his head and the stranger sighs. "I have one idea, but you might not like it stranger" Alec just looks at him. "I'll try anything..." The man nods and, undoes his buckle and takes off his pants?

Alec blushes brightly from this action, now being face first with possibly the biggest cock he has ever seen. "U...uh hows this supposed to get me well...hydrated?" The man then says "I uh have to piss. But its mostly just water I swear! Might help you enough till we can get you back." Alec was caught off guard by this but felt as if he had no choice. He just opens his mouth, tongue out as the man slowly penetrated his mouth. The man did and slowly pissed down Alec's throat. Alec was grossed out with himself at first but then, began to actually like the feeling. His eyes roll up as he started taking the cock deeper into his throat.

The man then pulls his cock out, holding back from pissing more. "I uh think you should be good now stranger? Unless, you want more~" The man smirks at Alec. Alec didn't even feel his body hesitate as he wrapped his mouth around that big shaft again, drinking up whatever the stranger had left. But then, the stranger held onto the back of his head. "Mmm, you sure you were just thirsty, or are you just a little girly slut?" The man then starts thrusting his dick in and out of Alec's mouth, but Alec didnt protest, he just took it. The stranger took forever to cum, his stamina was like nothing Alec had ever seen before. After a solid 30 minutes of him face fucking Alec, he finally came down his throat, causing Alec to cum in his pants. The man chuckles and picks Alec up. "Cmon, its getting too damn hot in here" He takes him inside the air conditioned truck, they then take off their shirts, both their sweaty bodies press up against eachother.

The man smirks down at Alec. "Well arent you thristy? Drink up little bitch." Alec again felt as if he had no control as he started to lick the sweat off of this cowboy, taking in his smell, he especially got addicted to burying his face in the man's armpit. The man chuckles and spanks Alec's ass. "Damn you even smell like a woman sissy boy, what's a cutie like yourself doing all the way out here anyhow?" Alec pulls his face away, panting. "Job offer...for the ranch." The man smirks some more and takes off his pants fully. "Well I'm one of the ranch managers, I think we can count this as your interview then. The name is Kanan." Alec stares at Kanan's cock, still in disbelief that he was able to fit that down his throat. He figured that Kanan wanted to fuck him now so he tried to take out a condom from his bag. Kanan saw this and shook his head. "Nope, not allowed. Barebacking only"

Alec's experience as a medstudent screamed at him to not do this, he did not know if Kanan was clean or not. But he lost control again as Kanan fingered him to loosen him up. "Damn, you even get wet on your own back here like a girl. I don't even need my lube I think." Alec's rational thought then went away as he lifts himself up into Kanan's lap, sitting down on his fat cock, beginning to bounce. Kanan relaxed for the first 30 minutes as Alec bounced non stop, moaning and losing his mind even more from how good it felt. But Kanan felt himself about to cum so he thrusts harder, the hardest Alec has been fucked so far, he might have even felt some tearing. Kanan then smirks at Alec's fucked stupid expression and asks "Are you ready for your breeding slut? Im gonna knock you up!" Alec's eyes widen at this, "F..fuck you're poz? Get out of me!" But his dick got harder and he even came a little from the reveal, he knew deep down that he might have actually wanted this. 

Kanan chuckles and leans up, kissing Alec deeply before saying. "Aww you don't want my seed? Because I can stop anytime and just shoot my dirty load down your throat instead. Alec had kissed Kanan back, he tried to think rationally but instead just begs outloud. "F..fuck knock me up! Poz me with your cock already~" And with that Kanan shot his thick, toxic cum into Alec's neg ass. Kanan kept pumping more and more cum in, not pulling out. The two men stay like this for a while, until Alec gets back up. "S..shit I got to get this out of me." Kanan chuckles and says. "Oooor, you could just leave in my cum, and start sucking my cock. I have another load left to feed you, and some piss." Alec again weighed the options, deciding to go ahead and suck off Kanan some more. 

After a few hours of cum and piss filled action, Kanan was bringing the now asleep Alec to his new room in the ranch. The first day of dirty toxic fun had tired him out, but he still had 6 more months of it, and unluckily or luckily for the neg little femboy, every single person on this ranch was Poz, waiting for a chance at that neg boy pussy.

• Like 14
  • Upvote 3
  • Piggy 12
  • Thanks 1

On 6/15/2021 at 9:32 AM, ------ said:

This is my first story so it kinda sucks lol. 

Don't be so hard on yourself...😀 Your chapter has "set the stage" for some hot scenes on the ranch.  Let your poz- induced imagination go wild as this story line as enormous potential!  Thanks for sharing your writing...👍  

Hey, good story.  The more you write, the better you'll get.  I'm looking forward to reading more.  Thanks for making the effort to write ---looking forward to your next story.