Rough Sex - Dry, Spit or Lube, which do you prefer?

Guest WelshBBCigarFuck

Guest WelshBBCigarFuck

When I am topping I love the feeling of going in dry, feeling the hole resisting and then feeling the tightness and grip on my cock when I do pop inside, for me it feels so much better as you can feel every fold in the arse against your cock.

Similarly, when I bottom I love the pressure as the top tries to force his cock inside me, my arse resisting and then the initial pain of my hole being forced open, yes it hurts but when that pain gives way to pleasure it seems to enhance the pleasure feelings.

What about you guys, do you prefer giving or taking dry, with spit or with lube?

The only lube I make and exception for us when the arse is already loaded, cum is the best lube, never liked the synthetic stuff (with the exception of crisco or j-lube when I am fisting someone).

I like going in dry too, as I do precum alot and I like it as my foreskin gets pulled back hard which is a nice kind of initial pain. 

As for bottoming, my hole isn't particularly tight and I also like the pain as the top forces his way into me and then my arse juices soon flow to lube things up.

4 hours ago, WelshBBCigarFuck said:

When I am topping I love the feeling of going in dry, feeling the hole resisting and then feeling the tightness and grip on my cock when I do pop inside, for me it feels so much better as you can feel every fold in the arse against your cock.

Similarly, when I bottom I love the pressure as the top tries to force his cock inside me, my arse resisting and then the initial pain of my hole being forced open, yes it hurts but when that pain gives way to pleasure it seems to enhance the pleasure feelings.

What about you guys, do you prefer giving or taking dry, with spit or with lube?

The only lube I make and exception for us when the arse is already loaded, cum is the best lube, never liked the synthetic stuff (with the exception of crisco or j-lube when I am fisting someone).

Would happily let you force it in dry if you were topping me 😈

Guest WelshBBCigarFuck
18 minutes ago, Wolf666 said:

Would happily let you force it in dry if you were topping me 😈

I’d happily oblige, love a bottom that likes it dry

5 hours ago, WelshBBCigarFuck said:

As you know I want you to fuck me dry and brutal boss

As a bottom, while I much prefer to get topped with just spit, if the guy is pretty large, especially if he's pretty thick, I'll need some good lube to be able to take it. One of my "regulars" is a guy that has an 8 inch, very thick, BBC. He is also a very rough and aggressive top. Thankfully, he uses a good lube. Otherwise, I don't think I could handle his cock in such a rough fuck.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, wuffstuff said:

Well I like eating an ass before I fuck it so spit I guesd

Spit is a good choice 🙂. As a bottom I’ll take it however it’s given really.

Also love guys following others who have already cum inside, using their cum as lube 

• Like 1

I've been fucked with multiple methods.  As with most things with me, the answer is "it depends".  If I know a guy well enough, I have no problem with him going in dry...especially if we're doing more "forceful" play (if you catch my drift).  Spit is good as well, as it's all natural.  I always have lube available - whichever position I play.  If it's a new guy for me (whether top or bottom), I'll use the lube until I get to know his technique a bit more.

One thing I can't stand, though, (especially when I top):  OVER-lubing.  I masterbate dry (no lube or spit), so if my dick gets too slick, it loses all sensation.  Same thing goes when I try to fuck; too much lube on my dick and I'm not anywhere near as hard.  

• Upvote 1

Cum from other Tops is always the best lube! 

Though if I had to pick from the three options, spit would be my first choice cause it’s DNA and totally natural. After getting fucked for a few minutes, my body starts to make it’s own lubrication and artificial lube isn’t really needed. If I have to use lube for whatever reason, I prefer water-based lube. I absolutely detest silicone or vaseline cause then I can’t feel anything and is too slippery. I only want my hole to be numb after it’s been destroyed. 

My hole is pretty loose so I can sometimes get away with getting fucked dry. If my hole is being stubborn and won’t make it’s own lube then spit or a little bit of lube will have to be. 

• Like 1

While I prefer the extra slickness pre-cum or cum provides as lube, it's a huge turn-on for me to see a top drip a big glob of spit on my hole and slide in (or back in). Maybe there's a bit of power exchange in that act that I find super hot.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1