Rough Sex - Dry, Spit or Lube, which do you prefer?

Guest WelshBBCigarFuck

• 4 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, RachelRage said:

I prefer spit or dry so it hurts more and i can show my top how much I appreciate their cock.  I only use lube for huge toys fisting or double anal

Agreed spit or dry i’m open for business 

• Piggy 1

In younger years I used to fantasise a lot about someone going in dry. I reckon if someone were to take the choice away from me, I could get into headspace pretty easily. Otherwise there had t ever been discussion on it, it’s just always been other peoples cum or actual lube. 

I love spit as lube. It feels so primal and hot having your hole spit on and a cock shoved up inside. Most cocks that go up my ass have already been down my throat and so they are already sloppy with my spit. Then when he fills my hole with cum, I’m even more ready for the next cock. There’s no better lube than cum

I seem to be in the minority that I dont like any pain on my cock and dont like the sight of blood so i use a lot of water based lube, my aim is to have his hole so loose and sloppy it cant resist and i can do what I want and ejaculate inside when I want. I want to feel his tender hole pulsing on my cock in vain as I fill him with cum giving him no choice to take it in his gut

• Piggy 1

I prefer it with lube, but that hasn’t the club bathroom/back seat of car/behind the bar’s alley dumpster/on a pool chair at a PS resort fucks where my spit all over his dick from swallowing his meat plus his dick drooling precum sufficed as the only lube available as he tore my hole apart. Maybe I’m fucked in the head, but the “rapey” aspect of no foreplay other than his fingers roughly shoved in me as bends me over, my pants around my ankles, his fat dick plowing into me full force, his hand covering my mouth because the white hot pain makes me scream in agony, is pretty hot when I’m feinting for that kind of “unwanted” attention. Idk what it is about Alpha Tops that either: 1) know I’m being a cock tease and intuitively know I want it that way, or 2) DGAF and is gonna make me take it whether I want it or not, but they’re usually pretty good at reading me.

• Piggy 1

• 3 months later...