Rough Sex - Dry, Spit or Lube, which do you prefer?

Guest WelshBBCigarFuck

Guest WelshBBCigarFuck
5 minutes ago, PupDearCanu said:

As long as they don’t push in too quickly I can go for hours. My record was 4 hours and one top unloading 8 times

I think my record as a top with a single bottom was giving him 11 loads in 6 hours, he was in a local hotel on a business trip, his arse was dripping cum at the end of it and not a drop of lube was used.

2 minutes ago, WelshBBCigarFuck said:

I think my record as a top with a single bottom was giving him 11 loads in 6 hours, he was in a local hotel on a business trip, his arse was dripping cum at the end of it and not a drop of lube was used.

I had worn the poor guy out 

• Like 1

Guest WelshBBCigarFuck
11 minutes ago, PupDearCanu said:

I had worn the poor guy out 

With my session it was quite funny when his partner phoned to see how work was going while I was balls deep in his arse!

7 hours ago, WelshBBCigarFuck said:

I've taken 12 loads in 3.5 hours and 9 loads in 2.75 hours from a single breeder. For the 12, a tiny amount of lube was used (>9") but I was pretty juicy. I usually get some lube unless I'm getting a more ritualized or intense fucking. One man ate my ass open and filled it with his fuckspit, then his thick inches slid into me with ease - no lube. A daddy who loves to spitfuck his boys until his precum juices them up too.

20 hours ago, LetsPOZBreed said:

One thing I can't stand, though, (especially when I top):  OVER-lubing

Amen to that! As a bottom I hate too much lube, because you lose some of the sensation. If a top wants to go in dry, I'm good with that, I like an element of pain and being forced open, it enhances the sensation of being dominated. One thing I DO enjoy that may be considered too much lube is when getting fucked and the top is going to cum and he pulls out and shoots his first shot or two directly on my opening, then pushes in to continue fucking and cumming. I love the feeling of warm cum running out of me and down my skin, and the sound of wet fucking if that wet is from cum.

• Upvote 2

It depends on how horny I am. I think my hole feels way more moist when I'm aching for a cock to slide in than when I've been getting laid enough to keep me satisfied. I love a cock ride with no lube and would prefer that over the other options, but it's not always possible for me.

I'm not too proud to admit that too much of a lightweight to let my pussy tear from a dry fuck that I'm not into.

20 hours ago, NEDenver said:

If he goes in dry for me, I almost always bleed.  If that’s going to freak the guy out, I'd prefer he lube things up and stretch me out properly.  If it’s not going to freak him out, I can be game.  

I can go dry when I’m really horny. I think it’s kinda hot when I bleed a little especially when it’s mixed with cum. If the dick is too thick it’s really hard to go dry or with spit but one really dominant guy with a super thick dick coaxed me into it - he kept teasing me with the head and pushing a little more. I guess it’s really mind over matter! 

• Like 1

I usually prefer lube. But sometimes I'll give a sloppy rimjob. Then my dick slides right into my bottom when I tease my head. I ease my dick in and play around a little before removing it and adding some lube.