BBRT undetectable top.... and now sick like the flu

Guest Chub4Poz

Guest Chub4Poz

So an Update. Doctor diagnosed me with a Upper Respiratory infection, and said that was what as causing everything. It's been almost a month now. Will get blood work at next doctors appointment. Almost willing to bet it actually wasn't the fuck flu

1 hour ago, Chub4Poz said:

So an Update. Doctor diagnosed me with a Upper Respiratory infection, and said that was what as causing everything. It's been almost a month now. Will get blood work at next doctors appointment. Almost willing to bet it actually wasn't the fuck flu

Well, if the present doctor didn't do a blood work up, he wouldn't have anything else to report at this time. For some, an upper respiratory infect is inline with symptoms of HIV seroconversion, so don't count it out just yet, the blood work will tell the truth though, so don't be surprised one way or the other. I know if it were me, I'd be anxious enough to take an in home, even though they don't seem to be as reliable, or find another doctor that would administer a blood test as soon as possible. The waiting would drive me nuts !! 

• 3 weeks later...
39 minutes ago, Chub4Poz said:

Tested poz 

Well you have got your wish, now take the time to digest this and accept your new status. As stated in this thread, you have a great community here with helpful articles, advice and others wishing to share your status. 

Best of wishes to you and have fun, make sure to update your status on your profile and hopefully be honest with others who you will have sexual pleasures, just remember it is a criminal offence in many countries not to disclose that you are positive.