Guest Chub4Poz

Guest Chub4Poz

Let's face it, being 39, 5'7 and 350lbs isn't going to turn a lot of guys on. I know there are some chubby chasers out there, but they seem few and far between. This is where the bathhouses and BBRT come in.

I've been to Club Indianapolis, and Club St Louis. had some fun at both. Club Orlando and Club Columbus were both bust for me. When it was open, Midtowne Spa in Dallas was fun. Especially after two of the attendants realized I was the one driving the semi truck. They couldn't wait to get in me. Through all of that though, every raw load, still no STD's and still neg. Lucky? Who knows. However recent events make me wondering if luck ran out.

Messaged a guy here in San Diego on BBRT. 5'10, 200lbs, mid 50's, and 8" thick. Also Undetectable. He responded. He actually wanted to breed me. HOT! 

We'll call him Jake.

"So, you looking tonight?"

"Yes. You like fat guys?"

"Yes. Can you host?"

"Yes. Says you are undetectable. Like breeding neg bottoms?"

"Hell yes! Love it. I cum multiple times too!"

"Oh hell yes. Parking around my place is weird. Want my number so we can figure this out so you can breed me?"

"Yep. Text me your address and make sure you are cleaned out so I have somewhere nice and clean to plant my seed."

I texted him at the number he gave me and he was ready to breed me. 20 minutes later he's at my door. Not my normal type, but when you are fat cum pig, you take what you can get.

"Hello. My room is this way."

He follows me to my room and we both undress. Within 5 minutes he's as hard as a rock and rams his cock in me raw and with only spit. Not gonna lie, it hurt some, but it was a good hurt. 10 minutes in and if feels like he added lube. That was the first time he came. He never got soft. 10 minutes later I can feel him cumming a second time in my fat ass.

"Did you cum?"

"Yep, twice now. Hope you are ready for more pig."

"Breed my hole. Plant your seed in me."

"You asked for it."

With that he fucked me for another 45 minutes. It felt like he was cumming every 5-10 minutes and he never got soft till the last time he came. He probably came in me at least 5 times.

"Damn your ass was tight. Even after I nutted you still had a grip on my cock. Kept me hard for a while. Better keep all my babies in you."

"I always keep cum in me."

"Good pig. Hope we can do this again sometime."

"Me too."

He proceeded to get dressed. Walked him to the door, and he left.

I haven't heard from him since but I see him on BBRT from time to time so at least he didn't block me. Hoping we can meet again. His profile says "Undetectable". I have my doubts though. 10 days after he fucked me I came down sick with a bad cold, fever and aches all over. Feeling better now, but still makes wonder... Did my luck run out, and did he lie?

Hope you guys Enjoy this story and if you like chubs, Hit me up!

IMG_3744.jpeg

IMG_1577.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/21/2021 at 3:22 PM, Bruce999 said:

As a Chub I don’t refuse any dick that wants to fuck me, I never ask status just give me your load. 

I guess we are different degrees of chub, (Or maybe it's just my inner size queen showing) but I tend to hold out for a dick long enough to actually get in my hole and not just have fun (for them) in between my ass cheeks... 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Guest Chub4Poz
On 7/12/2021 at 6:24 AM, austin_submale said:

Any update?  Have you gotten tested?  Contacted him again?

No update, and he’s not responding back to any messages.

Guest Chub4Poz
On 7/12/2021 at 6:24 AM, austin_submale said:

Any update?  Have you gotten tested?  Contacted him again?

Update. Doctors office called, and HIV/STD panel was negative 

Guest Chub4Poz
22 hours ago, Chub4Poz said:

Update. Doctors office called, and HIV/STD panel was negative 

New Update, all the other test were negative, but the HIV test didn't come in till after they called me this morning. It's Positive

2 hours ago, Chub4Poz said:

New Update, all the other test were negative, but the HIV test didn't come in till after they called me this morning. It's Positive

So, how are you feeling about that now??