3-way with my dad and his boyfriend

rawTOP

• Administrators

Wednesday night that week I stayed over with Dad and Bob. I got there early and was fixing dinner when Bob arrived. Before I left for England he'd gotten used to me wearing an apron or nothing at all when I cooked, but apparently seeing my bare butt sticking out of the apron caught him by surprise and then struck him as funny because he started to laugh as soon as he came through the kitchen door.

"Hello to you too," I told him.

"It just looked funny with your butt sticking out like that," he said as he came over and kissed me on the cheek. The kiss wasn't something he'd been doing before I left.

"To tell the truth, I know what you mean. I used to laugh at Dad for the same thing so one Christmas I got him a transparent apron. That was really funny looking with his dick mashed up against the plastic like a nose pressed against a window."

"So you gave him that, huh?"

"Yeah. I don't know what happened to it, though. I couldn't find it anywhere."

"We kinda wrecked it."

"You did?" I asked, turning to face him again. "How come?"

"Well, I got to kidding him about it. You know, about the way his dick looked all mashed up against it like you said. Then I got to wondering what it would look like if he was hard so I started doing stuff to him that would give him a hardon. It worked. His dick looked even funnier sticking up his belly and all mashed against the apron. I laughed at him and was pointing at it and we got to horsing around. By the time we were done the apron was sort of wrecked. Sorry."

"No problem. I got my money's worth out of it seeing his face when he opened the box in front of the family that Christmas and then again when he wore it for the first time. After that it was only a way of keeping grease from popping out of the frying pan and onto his dick. I'm glad it gave you two a hot time."

"Oh, it did. Honest!" he said with a smile on his face. "So do we get to hear about the parts of your summer that you didn't put in your letters?"

I gave him an evil grin. "Try and stop me from telling you."

So I started telling them over dinner. I got hard from remembering what I'd done and they got hard from hearing me talk about it. I was surprised by how much sex I'd had and how many people I'd had it with because I really hadn't thought about it before in a way that let me count it up like that. We were a funny sight as we cleared the table and did the dishes, me with my hardon sticking straight up my belly and the two of them with theirs sticking out at a forty-five degree angle. I got brushed by both of them several times before the kitchen was cleaned up. It took an effort for me not to reach for one of them when that happened.

After dinner we all got cleaned up and sat in the living room to talk more about the summer. I'd figured they were tired of hearing about it by then and I would have gone on to talk about something else or just watched tv, but they kept asking questions, particularly questions about how the sex had happened. I had to admit I'd gotten used to it by the time I left, but at first it wasn't like that. People I'd just met took it for granted we'd be having sex and brought the subject up casually in conversation as the afternoon or evening went on. It was awkward at first even though Sands was there, and it was especially awkward when the two boy-girl couples broke up into a girl couple and a boy couple because there was no effort at seduction like Angus had put out to get me in the mood. Instead it was a fairly mechanical stripping naked and getting right at it. Of course I got into it once we started. It was the starting that felt strange.

"I always think the sex is better if you have some feeling for the person," Dad said. "I'm not talking about love. You could just like them. But something."

"I feel that way too," Bob said with a smile, dropping his hand onto my dad's thigh and squeezing it.

"Maybe that was the problem I was having," I told them. "I could do it with no trouble. I mean, I got hard and all. And I came just fine. But it wasn't as great as doing it with people I knew better. I guess I really mean people I liked because I've never done it with somebody I knew but didn't like. It's confusing."

"Sex is always confusing even at the best of times," my dad said.

"No lie!" Bob added with a snort.

I got to thinking about the people I'd had sex with that I didn't know very well, like Brad and the guys in the steam room and even Uncle Bill. With some of them I didn't know them well at all. Not enough to like them or even not to like them. All I knew about them was they had hard dicks or hot wet mouths or both. And I'd had fun with all of them. Well, all except for the last time in the steam room. That certainly wasn't great. And by then I'd pretty much decided I'd just as soon pass on doing it with those guys. But I didn't think that was just because of what had happened. I think I'd already had enough of doing it with them and what happened just made me recognize it. I guess in the end I decided sex with somebody new was hot and exciting for a while but sex with somebody I liked was always going to be better.

"So Angus thinks you'd be a good addition to their family?" Dad asked.

"That's what he said. It sure surprised me."

"How do you feel about Sands joining your family?"

I thought about just answering what he asked me and then I decided to be honest about it. "Well, to tell you the truth, I'd want them both if I was thinking about that. I mean both Bar and Sands. I don't know that I feel any different about one than I do the other."

"Talk about complicating your life!" Bob said.

"But what do you feel?" Dad asked me. "Do you feel strongly about them or do you just like them? Are you in love with them?"

I thought about it and then I said, "Is it a cop out to say I don't know what it feels like to be in love?"

"No. Not at all," Dad said. "But since you know that about yourself, you ought to think about what you're looking for that really has to be there in somebody before you might think you love them."

"I do know some things it's not. I know for sure it's not sex. Not sex by itself anyhow."

"You're lucky there," Bob said. "It's really easy to get the hots for somebody when you're your age and think that means you're in love."

"I guess I've never wanted to have sex with anybody and then not been able to do it. Maybe that figures into it somewhere."

"It probably does," my dad said. "Just like it does that you figured out you can get tired of having sex with somebody you don't really care about."

"I would've sworn that couldn't happen! At least when I was younger I would have. But now I can see it." The two possibilities seemed like a puzzle. "You think maybe getting sex has been too easy so now I won't know when I'm in love because of that?"

"No, I don't," Dad told me. "I think having had sex come easy to you means you won't mistake wanting sex with someone for being in love with them."

"I guess I need to start thinking about what else I want in somebody besides great sex."

"There's no big rush. Even if you think it's Sands and Bar you want, you don't want to jump into anything because you're afraid they'll get away or anything like that. And you can still fuck either or both of them while you're trying to make up your mind. That's quite a consolation prize."

We watched tv for a while after that and then went to bed. My head had been spinning from our talk and also from jet lag, which I thought each day I'd gotten over only to have exhaustion drop on me like a heavy blanket in the evening. Bob helped me make up the sofa and I went to sleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.

When I woke up, it was dark and quiet. Usually I slept straight through the night, but my sleeping pattern hadn't been the same since I'd gotten home. I'd woken up during the night the night before as well. There was no clock in the living room where I was sleeping, but it seemed late. I suppose that was because I felt like I'd been asleep for a long time.

As I was trying to get comfortable so I could go back to sleep, I decided I had to pee. I got up and started for the bathroom, which was through Dad and Bob's bedroom. I realized I was a little dopey but I didn't want to make the effort to wake up completely since I thought I'd go straight back to sleep when I got back in bed.

When I got to their door, I opened it quietly because I knew Bob was a light sleeper. I didn't exactly tip-toe across their room, but I did try not to make any noise. As I got to the middle of the room, I realized Bob was sitting up with his back toward me. I stopped to try to figure out what I was seeing. Then it suddenly became clear what was going on. Bob was straddling my dad and the chances were my dad's dick was buried inside Bob's asshole. They were fucking.

I started moving and was inside the bathroom with the door closed a few seconds later. At first I was embarrassed about having walked in on them, but I decided there was nothing I could do about it and there was a chance they hadn't even noticed me. I went ahead and peed and flushed the toilet. That's when it occurred to me I would have to go back through their room to get to my bed.

I sat on the toilet for a while and thought about what I could do. At first I thought if I waited long enough, they would have time to finish and I could pretend I hadn't seen anything, which I actually hadn't anyhow. I would just go back to the living room and go to sleep. I realized almost right away it would only work if they hadn't noticed me coming through in the first place. That seemed pretty unlikely to me.

I tried several other scenarios in my mind, all less likely than the first one I'd thought of. So finally I opened the door quietly and started quickly across their bedroom to the door. I tried not to look at the bed and was half way to the door when my dad said, "Hold on a second, Mike."

I stopped moving and turned my head to look at them. Bob was lying beside my dad.

"I'm really sorry," I told them, trying to explain I'd thought it was the middle of the night and they'd be asleep.

"Well, it's early," Dad said. "I don't think we've been in bed even a half an hour yet."

"I'm really sorry," I said again.

"Bob and I had a little talk while you were in the bathroom. Why don't you come get in with us instead of going back to the sofa? I mean if you want to."

My dick understood before my brain did, standing straight up my belly. "You sure?" I asked.

"We're sure," Bob said as he sat up in the bed and wiggled down toward the foot. He patted a place between himself and my dad.

I went over to the bed and slid in, sitting where Bob had indicated. I was nervous and excited at the same time. Now that I was closer I could see they were both hard and my dad's dick was shiny with lube.

I felt awkward. If it had been just my dad and me, I would have known what to do right away. But Bob being there complicated things. It wasn't that Bob wasn't hot looking because he was. I even sort of came on to him once in the hot tub when we'd first met him. But now everything was different. I didn't know what I should do. And I had a real sense of wanting to be sure I didn't do anything wrong.

While I was hesitating, my dad reached up and started to pull my head down towards his face. I think I resisted at first because I was unsure of what to do. Then I felt the pressure on the back of my neck ease up and I knew my dad was taking his hand away. This had all happened in a few seconds, but I figured out right away that my resisting was the same as telling him I didn't want to do what he was giving me the chance to do. That wasn't what I meant at all. I leaned over immediately and kissed him on the mouth. I felt his lips open under mine and his hand touch the back of my head again. I slid my tongue into his mouth. I was so excited I could barely stand it. My dick began to hurt as it swelled to its maximum fullness.

As I put my hand onto my dad's chest and ran my fingers through the silky hair, I felt Bob's hands touch my leg and then slide upwards over my thigh and onto my back and belly. I wanted him to know I wasn't excluding him so I finished the kiss with my dad and sat up, putting a hand behind Bob's head and pulling him toward me. He was ready to be kissed, opening his mouth as soon as my lips touched his. Our tongues met in the middle as they started out in search of each other. At the same time I felt my dad's hand slide up my back and his lips press themselves against me near the top of my crack. Bob was also still rubbing my back and belly. My dick continued to throb painfully. Somehow I was managing to pay attention to it all. I didn't want to miss a thing. It was something I never imagined happening.

The three of us moved around against each other until we were completely intertwined. Bob's dick left a trail of precum along my thigh and my dad's dick rubbed against my knee smearing on a coating of lube and precum. We hugged and kissed and licked and sucked on whatever was near us as our six arms pulled us together and our six hands searched for something to caress. We even shared a few sloppy three-way kisses with lips mashed together and tongues licking whatever they could reach.

Since I'd ended up in the middle between them, I began to work my way downwards, licking on Bob's chest and sucking his nipples as I moved. I could feel my dad's dick sliding up my back and leaving a trail of precum and whatever lube was left. I grasped Bob's hard dick and squeezed it. It felt good in my hand, solid and thick and just a little shorter than my own. I could feel the ridge where the head extended outward over the shaft. The skin was tight as if he'd been cut close the way I had. I used my thumb to rub his precum around the head. He moaned loudly as I did it and then even more loudly when I replaced my thumb with my mouth.

As I licked and teased Bob's dick, I felt my dad's hands slide all over my body, caressing me and hugging me, until one of his hands found my dick and began to stroke it slowly. Dad kissed my neck and my shoulders as his other hand found my asshole and his finger began to circle it. I pushed back against it so he would know how badly I wanted it inside me. It went away, but a minute or so later it was back applying lube in an almost tickling circular motion. When he pushed it into me, it slid in easily. And then I felt his fingertip touch my prostate and I got the old familiar surge of pleasure.

I continued to work my lips lower on Bob's dick until I had the head in my throat. Bob moaned and made other noises to encourage me as I sucked and massaged the head of his dick in my throat. At the same time I felt two fingers slide into me, stretching me slightly. They twisted and slid in and out, barely touching my prostate but still giving me pleasure.

After a while I let Bob's dick slide out of my mouth so I could lick his balls. They were already pulled tight against him, but I managed to get them in my mouth and suck on them one at a time. As I was starting to move back up Bob's dick, Dad slid three fingers slowly into me. They were really stretching me, but he seemed to know just how far to go before the pain got bad. Most of what I felt was a stretching sensation rather than real pain. And just as he pushed them all the way in, I deep-throated Bob's dick and swallowed quickly several times.

A minute or so later I felt Dad's fingers pull out of me and the head of his dick press against me. We were both lying on our sides with him behind me. I felt his hand press against my belly right over my pubic hair as his dick began to push into me. I pushed backwards hard and the head popped in. I felt my dad stop moving and wait but I couldn't stay still. I forced my mouth up and down Bob's dick as my asshole adjusted to the size of what was inside me. When I was ready for more, I pushed back against my dad.

He began to push forward. His dick slid into me slowly until I felt his pubic hair press against my butt. He wrapped his hand around my dick and began to stroke it slowly while keeping his dick pressed deeply into me.

Bob began to move around but didn't pull his dick from my mouth. Once he settled again, I realized he'd shifted to a position where he could suck my dick too. I continued to piston my mouth slowly on and off his dick as he licked mine and then began to take it into his mouth. He had gotten about half of it in when my dad began to slide his dick out of me very slowly. I held still and enjoyed the feel of lips sliding down my dick while a dick slid through the muscle of my asshole.

By the time Dad was sliding his dick back into me, Bob was pulling his mouth off of my dick. They quickly established a rhythm where they alternated, one withdrawing as the other pressed forward. I fell in with the rhythm too, sliding my lips up and down Bob's dick in time with them.

After a few minutes when I was rubbing my hands over Bob's butt and thighs, I slid my fingers across his asshole. When I felt the lube there, I remembered right away that they had been fucking when I'd come into their room. I began to circle his asshole with a finger. I could tell he was already loosened up from having my dad's dick inside him. I pushed my finger forward and it slid straight in as I searched for his prostate. As soon as I touched it, his dick pulsed and I tasted precum. I kept rubbing his prostate as I slid my lips up and down the length of his hard dick. He took hold of one of my butt cheeks and began to alternately squeeze and let up. When he suddenly squeezed me and didn't let go, I knew he was about to cum. I applied more pressure to his prostate and withdrew my mouth until I had only the head inside. I was licking the head as the first shot of cum shot out.

His body went rigid as he came. His hips bucked forward slightly and his asshole squeezed my finger as each burst of cum went through his dick.

I felt my dad press deeply into me and hold his dick there as I swallowed quickly to take in all of Bob's cum. I didn't know how much cum he usually produced or how recently he and my dad had had sex, but there seemed to be a lot. It could have been that what we were doing had made him particularly hot. It was certainly having that effect on me.

When he finished, he pulled his dick from my mouth and let mine slide out of his. At the same time I felt my dad pull his dick completely out of me. I wondered what was happening when my dad rolled me onto my back, lifted up my legs, and pushed a folded pillow between my butt and the bed. In no time at all he was between my spread knees shoving his dick back into me in one fluid motion. Not only did it feel good all by itself as it glided into me, but I got an extra thrill as the head bumped over my prostate. I wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled him tight against me. As he leaned forward I put my arms around him and pulled his chest against mine. We kissed each other, playing with each other's tongues as he pulled his dick slowly out until only the head was still inside.

I knew what I was doing now. There was no need to hesitate. My dad must have felt the same way because we fell into a rhythm with each other so easily it could have been only a day since he'd last fucked me instead of the years it had actually been. On each downstroke the head of his dick rubbed across my prostate. On each upstroke I felt a light touch there that kept the pleasure from ending too quickly.

A few minutes into the fuck Bob rolled against us, pressing his mouth against the sides of ours. We turned our heads slightly to include him in the kiss as I felt his hand move down my belly. When he grasped my dick I realized he had lubed his hand. I was afraid I'd cum too fast if he began to stroke me. I didn't want this too end too soon. But he held my dick lightly without moving his hand. My dick slid forward a short way through his hand each time my dad reached the bottom of his stroke and pulled back the same distance each time he withdrew. Because of the lube my dick was actually getting less stimulation than it had been when it was rubbing against my dad's belly lubricated only by his sweat.

He continued to fuck me while Bob helped keep me from cumming so the pleasure built and built. Then I felt the unmistakable sensation that signaled the point of no return. I threw my head back and broke our three-way kiss as I gasped for breath.

Both of them understood this was it for me. My dad began to fuck me faster and Bob tightened his hand around my dick. I came as hard as I ever had in my life. If I hadn't been pinned to the bed I couldn't have stayed still. I shot through Bob's hand all over my chest and belly and my dad's as well. And as I was coming to the end of my orgasm, I felt my dad's dick swell up as he held it tight inside me to shoot the first of his load. I opened my eyes to see him kissing Bob as he pumped his cum into me.

When he was finished, he rolled off of me so I was between him and Bob. I kissed Bob as I shoved the pillow out from under me. Then the three of us lay intertwined as I felt my cum drying on my belly.

Before I drifted off to sleep, I told them, "Sex really is better if you care about the people you're doing it with."

• 5 years later...