Weekend Away with Daddy

We got in our own kayaks and crossed the lake and made our way to the back side of the first of the three islands. Sten led the three of us in conversation as we paddled. I learned through this conversation that Chad is the CEO of a large investment conglomeration, the very company that owns the company Adam and I work for. This got me really excited because that means there was a chance I'd get to see Chad beyond this week. His cock is magical!!

We get to shore and pull the kayaks out of the water. We hike into the birch grove and find a clearing and Sten and Chad start making out. I'm very jealous of the two daddies making out with each other. 

Sten breaks from their kiss and pulls me over and we all make out for a few minutes. I'm stroking Sten's massive cock as Chad is rubbing my ass. I'm in awe of this massive cock. Fully erect, he's pushing 10 inches, but his girth is really impressive. He's thicker than a beer can. I'm nervous to get fucked by him since Chad was already thicker than my ex and my dildo. Not to mention Chad tore me when. He first fucked me drawing blood on his Daddy cock.

"On your knees, son. You're going to lube my cock for me before I fuck you." Sten commands. I kiss my way down his body. Tasting his thick gold body hair, his sweat, admiring his Norse tattoos as I trail down to his massive tool.

I get to my knees and bury my nose into his thick, dense blonde pubic hair. My tongue licks his massive balls, making my way up the bottom of his fat shaft to his oozing piss slit. I swallow the precum that's dripping out. My eyes lock onto his tattoo that is on his abdomen above the base of his cock. It's blue and black with a trianglein it's center and a spiral leading off of each point. Extremely mesmerizing. I take his fat head into my mouth as my hand traces the tattoo. 

"Are you drawn to it my, boy?" Sten asks. I shake my head yes as I keep worshipping his Norse fuck limb. "Good little slut. It's the symbol for Freya, the Norse goddess of war and sex, half of those that die in battle are bound to her plane in death. Keep worshipping my cock, boy and you'll meet her in the end." He pushes my head further down his cock, causing me to choke and my jaw to nearly over extend to make room. 

Chad puts his cock in my face and I take turns on each daddy cock. I watch these hairy men make out as I run my fingers up their torsos, swimming in their sweaty hair. Im in heaven. How did I get so lucky that these daddies want me, slim, short, and so young?

"How many loads have you implanted in your boy" Sten asks. 

"Only 4 so far. All planted deep in his boipussy. Minimal leakage so far."

"Fucking hot. You mind adding another one? I think he'll want it shallow for lubing my death stick."

"Fuck yes! You'll love his tight pussy!" Chad gets behind me and slams his fully erect deep into my ass. He starts rapidly fucking me, clearly with a single purpose to cum in my ass. 

"Boy, answer me. Are you on any medications? Diabetes meds, PREP, asthma or anything?"

"No sir."

"Perfect!" He looks at Chad and smiles sinisterly. 

Chad starts to cum in my hole and pulls out to come in my ass crack above my hole. He pushes me onto my hands and knees as Sten swaps places with him. 

"Have you asked him?" Sten inquires as his fat cockhead is spreading the cum around my hole and slowly pushing it in my boipussy stretching my hole out more than I think possible. I moan like a bitch in heat. "Those are the sexiest moans! We all fucked to them last night. And then this morning then you shouted for your daddy to give you his gift and knock you up, begged for his strain and DNA to convert you. That's when we all decided that we're only going to cum in you the rest of your stay. Would you like that you little whore? Have all of our cum impregnate you?"

"Please, daddy! Yes. That's why I'm here! Adam told me about everyone fucking him."

"Only Erik and I fucked him. But clearly our seed impregnated him. You're gonna get way more than he could handle. Plus your daddy has the best strain here. Extremely potent!" Sten starts fucking me intimately. Allowing me to get use to his thickness. 

"Clean my cock, son. And dont let go of it until I tell you I'm done." Chad commands me. "Do you have any STDs? Shake yes or no."

I shake no. 

"Good a blossoming slut that's neg and not on Prep. Are you going to let everyone fuck you?" I nod yes. "No matter what?" Yes again. "Do you want us to knock you up? Convert you into our bottom poz slut?" Pause slut?? Confused I shake yes as both their cocks are amazing and I want to be bred by all these daddies. Be the slut I couldn't be with my ex. "Permenantly join our club?" Yes again.

Sten really starts to hammer home. "God has so fucking tight. His blood has turned your cum pink. He will convert for sure. God I love his hole." I'm glad these daddies love my bossy! I hope the others do as well. "If you join our club and convert, you are a member for life. You'll get to stay here whenever your cumdump pussy wants to for free. You just have to let anyone that's a member fuck you." I nod yes enthusiastically.

Chad pulls my chin up and looks at me as Sten pushes past my second ring causing me to moan on pleasure and pain. "Good boy, now swallow my toxic piss." He whispers. Sten's enthusiastic fucking is pushing my mouth further down Daddy's cock. Causing me to tear up and I realize I have daddy all the way down my throat. 

Sten bellows loudly, "Take all my pause seed, you little neg slut. I'm giving you all my DNA!" At the same time daddy unleashes a torrent of piss straight down my throat. I am overwhelmed by all this and spasm uncontrollably as I shoot a huge load load into the grass hands free. "You little slut! Milking all the pause jizz out of my balls."

We finally finish our mating and we all make out with each other after I clean Stens cum and blood off my cock. We make our way back to shore and I keep thinking of everything they said about their cum and pause and stuff. I really need to talk to Adam. I decided to go into town tomorrow morning and call him. But tonight I need all the daddies to breed me. 

I run my kayak ashore at the house and see the other three daddies. Chet and Dave are 69ing on one of the loungers and Erik is watching across from them, laying in another lounger legs straddling it just like Chad was last night, but stroking his veiny cock. 

"I need everyone to fuck me right now. I want you all to impregnate me with your pause cum!" I announce out loud. "I want to be your little neg cum dump. Give me all your DNA!" They all stare at me with mouths agape. No one moves. "Fine, I'll fuck myself until you decide to knock me up then!" I straddle Erik's cock and slam all the way down to the hilt. 

I have lost control of myself. I don't do this, but I want it so badly. This was my 14 year old wet dream cumming true. Me naked, ridding a fat daddy dick. Another two fighting over my mouth. Spreading their pre cum all over my face. Erik screams beneath me, "You ready for my charged up load, you little cumdump?!"

I spit Chet's cock out of my mouth. "Please, Erik, impregnate my boipussy. Your husband already has bred me twice on the beach. His fat Viking cock tore my hole up good. Add your babies to the mix in my womb." Another cock is pushed into my mouth as I feel hands pushing my shoulders down deeper onto Erik's fuck stick. 

Erik's cock erupts deep inside of me, he screams out, "Take my pause seed you slut!!" As soon as Erik is done, I'm lifted off of him by Sten and Chet. Chet is holding my thighs as he aim's his huge mushroom head at my ass. "Sten may have tore your hole, but my bent deathstick is going to fuck your prostate and plant my HVL dirty load deep in you." I look at his cock for the first time as it's erect. It's a solid 8 inches, with a fat mushroom head. But the think that makes me want to pounce on his cock is the nice bend that is in it. I know it'll hit all the right spots in my pussy.

"Fucking knock me up you hairy bastard." I tell him as I wrap my legs around his waist and he drives deep into my hole. "God yes, fucking give me all your dirty little babies. I am all of y 'all's slut. I want you to give me every last drop of your dirty cum!!!"

I arch back in the air as Chet is fucking me. Dave and Sten hold my body up off the ground, putting my face right in Dave's crotch I wrap my arms around his waist as his hairy, smelly, cock invades my throat. He's throat fucking me for all he's worth, this is the first time I've taken a large cock all the way down my throat. And it's while I'm being spitroasted upside down in midair by a couple of sexy daddies that are married to each other.

The next three hours is a blur as I'm passed around between all these men. I cum four times, the first was from Sten blowing me while Dave and Chet fucked both my holes. I watched Sten and Erik make out with my cum after Dave started fucking my boipussy with his husband's freshly dumped load in me. Along with Erik's load, two from Sten on the beach, and another 5 from Chad in the past...not even 24 hours at this point.

After everyone dumped another 3 loads in me, Dave was the last one fucking me.  I was on my knees, hair being pulled back by Dave making me look at all of the daddies that just fucked my brains out. "Goddamn, Ronan, your pussy is far tighter than your buddy, Adam's. Hell only Chet and I fucked him. Erik fed him a couple of loads, but he was scared of Sten's fat dick. Your daddy, Chad, wasn't here, but he wouldn't have fucked a whore like Adam. He has a soft spot for innocent boys. But I want to be real with you, Chet and I knocked him up. Sten and Chad's loads are far more toxic than our's. How does that make you feel, knowing that you're more of a whore for pause cum than your buddy who missed out on this because of his morning sickness?" He keeps fucking away at my sloppy ass. "God your cock is so hard and still oozing out cum. You are a little chaser aren't you?"

"I..I guess so. He said there were hot daddies here. I needed to cut loose. I've always had a thing for older men. Yeah, I'm a daddy chaser then. I love being bred by hot, daddies."

Chad walks up to us, wiping my cum off of my face from where Chet spit it out at me. He goes behind me as Dave cums in me again. Chad leans down next to my ear. "Do you really want us to knock you up? Do you really want to be impregnated with our babies? Let our DNA convert you into the premier bottom cumdump for all daddies?" 

"Yessir, please, I'll do anything for your cum!" They all laugh at my cum drunkenness. 

"Keep this in you all night until I tell you to take it out. We want to make sure your body absorbs all of our seed."

"Yessir!!!" He shoves a large butt plug into my cumfilled ass as he makes out with me. More intimately than any other guy has. I seriously am either in love with Chad, or his cock and cum.

Erik pipes up, "Let's go wash off in the lake and watch the sunset through the valley." We all make our way down to the lake, a 25 year old otter and five 50 plus year old big cocked hairy daddies.

We swim around and make small talk, including discussing some of their highlights from today as the sun sets in the valley. We lounge around on shore for a bit while we dry off when Sten says he has to go piss. Chad tells him that his personal urinal will take his piss. They all get up and surround me as I'm on my knees and Sten looses an heavy stream of urine into my mouth and face. "MMMM drink that pause piss boy. You're gonna get that bug in both your holes tomorrow, may as well prep your gullet." I feel more streams of hot liquid hit my face and head as all 5 men are peeing on me. I quickly swallow what I can from all 5 of them as the drench my body in piss. "Chad buddy, you scored a keeper with this one."

"Damn right I did! Not going to let this one go for a while 'til we fully train him and convert his neg ass." I can barely make out what he is saying as I'm still getting three streams of urine on me.

I jump back in the lake to wash off, then we all make our way to bed. I join Chad in his room where he feeds me one last load of his cum, the first load I have swallowed since I've been at the Bed and Breakfast. I realized That I only just arrived yesterday and that I've had more sex in one day than I've had in the last year of dating my ex. I fall asleep very satisfied with Chad's big hairy cock spooning my crack with his plug still in me.

I wake up with a strange pressure in my ass. I look back and see my new Daddy, Chad, pulling the plug out of my ass. "Probably should check and see how your hole is looking, baby boi." He hands me the plug and I instinctively lick it off, tasting a lot of cum and some blood on it. I feel him entering my ass with his fat cock and moan in pleasure. "Goddamn your ass is amazing! Looks like most of our cum has soaked in. You have a good little boipussy!" I beam with pride as he quickly empties his balls into me again. 

We make out for a bit and we get ready for our day. At breakfast everyone asks how I'm feeling and I tell them a little sore, but looking forward to the day's events. They all laugh and tell me they are saving up their seed for the member party tonight. Their club has a new convert and they want to welcome him properly. They also say that I will be his gift to fuck to get the party started right. I readily agree to this news as I know that I want to keep coming back here for vacation, and if I get accepted to their club, I will stay for free.

I tell them that I'm heading into town to call and check on Adam and maybe go for a hike, but I'll be back before the party. I go into my room and throw on my jock strap, shove a smaller plug back into my hole without even thinking. And throw some pants and an athletic fleece on and head into town. 

I park in the main square of the town and check for service. I have a decent signal so I dial Adam's cell. I scan the building I'm parked in front of and notice it's a Doctor's office. It has a bunch of pride stickers with various gay, lesbian, and trans flags in the window. I think how strange a sight it is in this remote mountain town.

"Hey Ro. How's the ass feeling?" Adam quickly answers. He stills sounds pretty bad, but I do catch an undertone of excitement in his voice. 

"It's surprisingly fine. I mean all things considered. Seriously though, I've taken more than 30 loads in my ass since I've been here. No wonder you liked this place so much."

"Fuck man, you haven't been there two days yet and you are already more of a fucking slut than me."

"I know, that's what Dave said as he came in me last night."

"You fucked Dave?!"

"Well he fucked me, they all fucked me, dude. Hey real quick two questions, how are you feeling? And they keep using terms like pause, hvl, toxic, impregnate, and converting me. What's up with that?"

"Fuck man, I forgot how sheltered you still are. I feel really bad about this, but really turned on. Um...I got tested yesterday and I am HIV positive. They are all HIV positive at the B&B. Here I'm going to send you some pages from this website."

"Fuck man, I'm sorry to hear that. How are you handl-WAIT! You said they're all HIV Positive? I'm sitting in town with a plug in my ass absorbing their cum!"

"Damn you really are a pig. Awesome man."

"No, not awesome."

"Dude, just breathe. You can check out the stuff I sent you. I am super horned up by this, Ro. Like super, we are going to both be POZ together! We can ride who ever we want without that concern of if they'll give us the big one or not. Well, I haven't been that concerned about it in the last year, actually I've been chasing. But I know I got it from Dave and Chet as I haven't fucked anyone in the two weeks leading up to when I was there, and I tested neg right before I went. Hey man, we will talk later, but I have a thing I gotta get to tonight and need to rest in the car. I'll see you soon. This is a good thing. Peace!" Adam hangs up the phone.

I cant believe it was right there in front of me. They were saying Poz, not pause...I didn't even ask them when they asked me. I just wanted their cum.

I do a quick google search and read about PeP, and remember I'm in front of a gay doctor's office. I quickly get out of the car and rush up to the door of the Doctor's office.

As I open the door, there is a sickly old man walking out and he winks at me, "Hey if you want to play around after your visit, I'm working at the bar in town. Come buy and I'll fuck that sweet ass of yours." I shake my head and walk into the office. There is a young guy behind the counter, pretty cute, but surprisingly young. 

"Hey sexy, how can we service you today."

"Um...wait how old are you?"

"Haha, I'm 18, I'm a late bloomer so I'm still in High School. But I work here for the sexy men and College credit."

"Right..um I want to talk to the Doc about Pep."

"You just took your first POZ load and having second thoughts?"

Confused by his banter I continue, "Um. Well not second thoughts. First thoughts, and it's actually more like 30 poz loads.."

"Fucking hot, once the Dr. Johnson, tehehe, see's you, he'll want to do an thorough exam, and I'll be in to ask you about those loads. It'll be an hour or so before he's available." 
"I'll wait."

"Here's the Wi-Fi information, bathroom is over there if you want to jerk off, or you can come in here and I can service that need for you."

"Umm... I'm good."

I sit down and drink some water and begin processing everything. After a few minutes a couple of texts from Adam comes in. They are links to a website about barebacking. His links are all locked for visitors, so I create an account really quick. I begin reading what he sent, then explore the website. My cock is rock hard, and my ass is milking the plug I'm so turned on. I'm still confused, but fuck this is all so fucking hot. I'm taken back to reality when a nurse, bearded, probably in his 30's with a big chest and hairy arms calls my name. I get up and another patient walks out from the back. Clearly stuffing his large cock back in his pants. What sort of office is this? The other patient and I make eye contact, he licks his lips, "Maybe we'll see each other around, but have fun in there." He tells me.

What sort of Doctor is this??