Consensual Rape

I cleaned-up this story quite a bit. While it is, to the best of my knowledge, a work of fiction, I gotta say it makes me uncomfortable.

My BF and I went to an interesting event tonight. A friend of mine throws bondage parties. He has a full dungeon built into his basement which includes both an interrogation room and a viewing room. The later contains a one-way mirror at one end like those police line-up rooms. He stages viewing parties for select friends. We were invited because sometime back, I was the 'victim' of one of these viewing parties. My BF and our friend got in contact, and as it became clear they had common interests, approached me to see if I was game for some kinky action. The idea was that I would be raped by the interrogator, and all the scene would be viewed by guests in the viewing room. It didn't take much for me to agree, and the scene was very, very hot. After the event, we all became friends and he invited us over to watch that night's show.

The show that night was of particular interest because the 'victim' was a newbie. And yes, for those who are concerned about such things, the host keeps a file in which the 'victim' gives a signed consent to the night's activities. The disclaimer runs something like this: "You have agreed to a live rape scene to be viewed by various individuals. No condoms will be used, and the top who breeds you may be HIV positive." The 'victim' signs his consent, without knowing exactly when it would happen. The 'victim' also can identify any limitations (other than those express in the agreement) and the host accommodates.

At the appointed time, my BF and I and our fellow viewers were in the viewing room, stroking our meat, awaiting the commencement of the nights revels. About 5 minutes later the door to the interrogation room swung open and a big guy, I would assume in his late 30, came in pushing a hooded person. The hooded guy's shirt was ripped and his hands were tied behind his back. The hooded person tripped and fell to his knees on the floor. The guy came up behind him and yelled something I couldn't understand but later made out to be something like "I'm going to teach you that you'll never feel safe to walk home along again you little faggot." He pushed the victim down to the floor, grabbed one leg and dragged him close to the mirror. The victim was kicking and trying to get back up. The big guy grabbed a fist full of the back of the hood and tightended it. You could see the outline of the victim's nose, mouth, eyebrows. He finally let it loose or else he would have suffocated the person. He pushed his head forward and it hit the mirror and bounced back.

The big guy ripped the victim's shirt the rest of the way off him and picked him up by the back of the neck and pulled him over to a table that was set up and bent him over it. Attached to the table was a dog collar on a chain. The guy snapped the dog collar around the guy's neck so he couldn't stand upright and was now locked to the table. The big guy started rubbing his crotch, all the while eyeing the victim's ass. The latter was still flailing about and screaming something I couldn't make out through the glass. The big guy grabbed a flog and started flogging the victim. Soon enough the victim's screams died out and his legs started to buckle. About this time the big guy pulled-down the victim's pants and shorts. We all knew where this was going. I was not the only one who's cock was rigid.

The big guy spent another minute or so flogging the hooded guy until it looked like his legs could no longer hold him up. His ass and back were red from the hits. The hooded person was whimpering and crying and was now buck ass naked.

At this point the big guy started talking to the hooded victim. Basically declaring his dominance and said that he could do virtually anything to him. He reminded him that the victim had no clue where he was and that they were underground and the cell was padlocked so there was no way to get out. He asked the hooded figure if he understood the situation he was in. The hooded person whimpered a weak 'yes'.

Now the big guy had his cock out and was stroking it, walking around looking at the bottom's ass and smacking it hard every now and then. He would continue to say things like "Why the fuck does a faggot like you think he can just walk around the streets." and demeaning shit like that. In mid reply from the hooded guy, the big guy, lubed up and ready, just pushed his cock up into the guy's ass. Needless to say, the bottom let out a big scream. This was not a sweet fuck scene: this was as close to rape as we could simulate.

The big guy just kept pushing and thursting in and out of the guy's ass. He screamed but being collared to the table and handcuffed, clearly couldn't do a thing. Finally, the big guy disconnected the collar from the table allowing the guy to stand upward, and he pulled off the hood. He swung him around to the mirrored wall and said "This is what it looks like when a real man takes what he wants you little bitch." and he continue to pound the guy's ass. I surmise the bottom was about 30 or so. He looked like he had been around the block more than once, and for his own reasons, felt the need to push his sexual experiences to a new level. For all of his cries, he had solid hard on.

The big guy pulled out from fucking him, swung the guy around and pushed him down to his knees and shoved his cock into his mouth. He face fucked his rough for a good 10 minutes, manhandling the guy to serve the top's cock and ass. Eventually the bottom was laying on the concrete floor as the top pinned his head between his ass cheeks, all the while beating his thick bull meat.

Not surprisingly, all of the guys in the viewing room were rock-hard, and were either beating-off or had already cum by this time. The big guy stood up, grabbed the bottom by his hair and shoved him flat against the mirror (which, from his reaction to the glass, must have been quite cold), twisted his head to the side and shoved his dick back up the bottom's ass. The was very interesting because we could see the bottom's cock sliding up and down against the mirror. He was very hard and leaving a pre-cum trail along the mirror. Fortunately the bottom was positioned in such a way we had a view of the big guy's cock pounding this bottom's ass.

I was close to cumming at this point. I normally would be happy to suck off all the guys in the viewing room, but I was much more interested in watching the culmination of the rape scene. And so it was, soon enough the big guy started grunting. We could see cum running out of the bottom's ass. He likewise shot his load, albeit all over the mirror. For what it's worth, his pleasure was apparently tempered, as there were tears running down his cheeks.

When the big guy finished blowing his load, he pulled out, and ordered the bottom to clean the cum off of both the top's cock and the mirror. The top then spat in the bottom's face, put the hood back over his head and dragged him back up the stairs saying he was done with him now and he's going to throw him back out onto the street with the other fags.

Our host, who blew his load about this time. Smiling, he said he would ensure the bottom got home safely, and he hoped we all enjoyed that night's rape scene.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Like 7

Interesting. Your preface does make one wonder what and how much had to go, as this is tagged as fiction.

As it's presented, I would have to say the accurate classification is 'Concentual Assault', not rape. The feel of it smack of Kubrik's 'Eyes Wide Shut'.

I love "concentual rape" scenes when I take hits of T. I was first introduced to it by a guy who got me high to force me into bareback fucking and taking his positive seed. I hated him for it at first and ignored his calls but after a while I started to miss T so I picked up the phone when he called. I guess I was hooked to the chem sex at that time. After a while, I got so high and brain washed by him that I used to beg him to rape me.

Interesting. Your preface does make one wonder what and how much had to go, as this is tagged as fiction.

As it's presented, I would have to say the accurate classification is 'Concentual Assault', not rape. The feel of it smack of Kubrik's 'Eyes Wide Shut'.

I can only hope it was fictional, BadBadThing. The language I edited was well beyond the pale. I don't even want to allude to it, lest I initiate discussion that crosses the line. As to the notion of concentual rape, well, I quite agree with your comment.

• 10 years later...
  • drscorpio changed the title to Concensual Rape
  • drscorpio changed the title to Consensual Rape
  • 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...