Sex Venues

BBSMKR

5 hours ago, BBSMKR said:

Fuming as restrictions have been extended to 19th July when I’m due to visit 15th July. My questions, does anyone know if any sex venues will still be open when I visit? Even saunas?

Pleasuredrome is open, reduced capacity. Can’t imagine that will change.

(Although I found it disappointing when I visited earlier this month.)

Locker room is open with reduced capacity so still an option

I’d recommend Hampstead Heath. GreT value for money too. 😉

guessing vault and clubs like Union will be closed until all-clear

On 6/22/2021 at 2:09 PM, BBSMKR said:

Thanks @Littlebill77, would love to try Hamstead, but not being from London think I’d prefer to go with someone as have no idea where to go.

Make your way to Jack Straw's Castle - a large pub. Follow the path downhill on the right of the pub. When you see a sort of hollow area to your left and a large tree trunk growing horizontally in the middle of the hollow, you are there. Drop your trousers and bend over the tree trunk. Or wait for somebody else to do so and then knob him. Or whatever.

5 minutes maybe 10 at most. I have not been there for years but its probably pretty safe. its probably pretty quiet until 10pm and busiest maybe midnight but other guys on here who are regulars can answer better. In daytime in good weather the mens pool has nude sunbathing (but not nude swimming) and the slope just above it has sunbathing in shorts etc but no fucking

On 6/22/2021 at 2:09 PM, BBSMKR said:

Thanks @Littlebill77, would love to try Hamstead, but not being from London think I’d prefer to go with someone as have no idea where to go.

If you've never been, by all means give it a go - just to tick the box if anything.

As someone who's been many times and currently uses the area as a go to due to venues being closed, Hampstead Heath can pose a few problems that may hinder your enjoyment. 

1) It can be TOO dark in the evening, so much so that you can't see your own hand in front of your face in the areas where most of the cruisers gather. If you're a certified cum dump, then get stuck in, but if you're like me and like to be a bit more discerning with potential play mates, then this problem can often result in a sexless night. 

2) Exhibitionism and group play kind of go hand in hand with cruising grounds, but I feel HH is one place where people will join in uninvited wherever they see guys playing even when it's clear an invite hasn't been given.

3) Drug use is prolific, more so than other cruising grounds I've used.

I'm just waiting for venues to reopen so I don't need to rely on cruising grounds, which can be fun when used occasionally, but as the main outlet for sex, it's wearing thin quickly. 

• Like 1

btw @BBSMKR London saunas are already open - and if you go to Sailors you can have a cig on the roof while fucking. Or better still a cigar. Also check out Bunker Bar - they are half open. See MA1 Mailshot <office@sewellandmarbury.co.uk>

I first went to Hampstead Heath about 20 years ago and really enjoyed it back then. Good atmosphere, very busy, nice guys and quite friendly. I’ve not been since Covid lockdowns but in recent years I’ve not enjoyed it as much. Certainly it’s not been as busy and there always seems to be a small group of desperate bottoms who remain bent over the fuck tree all night. I never feel as though I want to join them. I also agree about an increase in drugged up guys there. Also when I have been the mosquitos bite me terrible especially if I have spent some time bent over a tree.

The last few times I’ve been in London, again before lockdown, I found Clapham Common more productive. It’s certainly lighter and you can see your way around better. Not so busy but I did think a better class of men. I’ve had my best times there on quiet nights after midnight when I’ve had some nice younger guys with huge cocks fuck me undisturbed by others.

Edited by Jasenotts

3 hours ago, Jasenotts said:

I first went to Hampstead Heath about 20 years ago and really enjoyed it back then. Good atmosphere, very busy, nice guys and quite friendly. I’ve not been since Covid lockdowns but in recent years I’ve not enjoyed it as much. Certainly it’s not been as busy and there always seems to be a small group of desperate bottoms who remain bent over the fuck tree all night. I never feel as though I want to join them. I also agree about an increase in drugged up guys there. Also when I have been the mosquitos bite me terrible especially if I have spent some time bent over a tree.

The last few times I’ve been in London, again before lockdown, I found Clapham Common more productive. It’s certainly lighter and you can see your way around better. Not so busy but I did think a better class of men. I’ve had my best times there on quiet nights after midnight when I’ve had some nice younger guys with huge cocks fuck me undisturbed by others.

I'd agree - Clapham Common is a better bet. 

I think cruising grounds have had their day. As a leather guy, there are so many venues and places to visit, COVID aside, that fulfil my needs to meet and play with likeminded kinksters. We just need to get this pandemic behind us!

• Like 1